This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Way"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- After tasting this flower, Krsna turned His mouth in a disfigured way, and upon seeing this all His friends standing there began to laugh very loudly
- After this, Krsna did not proceed further into the sacrificial arena but went out the gate and proceeded toward Their resting camp. Along the way, He visited various places in Mathura City with great delight
- As the supreme teacher of human society, He teaches His own way of activities, and thus He inaugurates the real path of religion. I request everyone to follow Him
- From practical experience it is found that any woman who follows My (Krsna's) way or becomes attracted to Me is ultimately left to cry for the rest of her life
- From the previous chapter it is clear that no one can act the way Lord Krsna does. We should clearly note this fact: the activities of the Lord should be followed, but they cannot be imitated
- Fulfilling my (Bhismadeva) desire and sacrificing His own promise, He (Krsna) got down from the chariot, took up its wheel, and ran towards me hurriedly, just as a lion goes to kill an elephant. He even dropped His outer garment on the way
- Have you seen Krsna coming this way? Kindly tell us which way He has gone and save our lives
- He (Krsna) is the only resort for all devotees, and so He knows very well how to satisfy His pure devotees. Krsna understood that Rukmini could not follow the statements He had made in a joking way. To counteract her confusion, He spoke
- Krsna addressed the caretaker, "You miscreant caretaker, give way and let Me pass through the gate. If you block My way, I shall send you and your elephant to the house of death personified"
- Krsna had left His friends on the bank of the Yamuna while they were engaged in lunch, and although He returned exactly one year later, the cowherd boys thought that He had returned within a second. That is the way Krsna's different energies act
- Krsna said, "The whole ground was overflooded with water, and we could not trace out the way to return to our guru's asrama"
- Krsna said, "We passed the whole night in that way, and early in the morning, when our absence became known to our gurudeva, he sent his other disciples to search us out"
- Lord Caitanya continued, "O trees, kindly tell us whether Balarama's younger brother, Krsna, welcomed your obeisances with loving glances as He passed this way"
- Lord Krsna thought: "Taking these pure devotees with Me, I shall descend and sport in various wonderful ways, unknown even in Vaikuntha. I shall broadcast such pastimes by which even I am amazed"
- O my dear friend, have you seen Krsna passing this way with His dearmost companion, increasing the pleasure of the eyes of all of you
- O plants of malati flowers, mallika flowers, jati and yuthika flowers, have you seen Krsna passing this way, touching you with His hand to give you pleasure
- On His (Krsna's) way to Hastinapura, the Lord crossed two big rivers, the Drsadvati and the Sarasvati. Then He crossed the province of Pancala and the province of Matsya. In this way, He ultimately arrived at Hastinapura, or Indraprastha
- One devotee said, "My dear Krsna, when You order Brahma - 'Now you may create the universe,' - and when You order Lord Siva - 'Now you dissolve this material manifestation,' - You are in this way creating and dissolving the material creation Yourself
- Radharani said, "He (Krsna) glanced over Me in a way that I cannot describe. But since this has occured, I am sorry that I can no longer engage My mind in the duties of My household affairs"
- Rukmi said, "This cowherd boy (Krsna) has become proud of His tricky way of fighting with ksatriyas, today I shall teach Him a good lesson. Because He had the impudence to kidnap my sister, I, with my sharp arrows, shall teach Him good lessons indeed"
- Rukmini had ten sons, like Pradyumna. There were other queens also taken away by Lord Krsna in a similar way. Full description of this beautiful booty of Lord Krsna will be given in the Tenth Canto
- That is the way of the activities of the Supreme Personality of Godhead: He does one thing in such a way that many other purposes are served
- The goddess of fortune Rukminidevi personally began to fan him with the camara fan, but the other women in the palace were astonished at Lord Krsna's behavior in receiving the brahmana in that way
- The gopis said, "Dear malati flower, dear mallika flower, dear jasmine flower, all of you must have been touched by Krsna while He was passing this way after giving us transcendental enjoyment"
- The gopis said, "Of course, You (Krsna) are the Supreme Personality of Godhead and can do whatever You like, but it is not worthy of Your position to treat us in such a cruel way"
- The Gopis said: O plants of malati flowers, mallika flowers, jati and yuthika flowers, have you seen Krsna passing this way, touching you with His hand to give you pleasure?
- The Supersoul within everyone’s heart speaks not externally but from within. He instructs the devotees in all respects, and that is His way of instruction
- They (the gopis) addressed the deer, "It appears, that Krsna, who is the Supreme Narayana Himself, must have passed through this way along with His companion, Laksmi, the goddess of fortune
- They (the gopis) said "Krsna, You are very cruel! You should not talk like that. We are full-fledged surrendered souls. Please accept us, and don’t talk in that cruel way"
- They (the gopis) told Krsna, "Dear son of Nanda Maharaja, please do not joke with us in that way. It is completely unjust to us"
- Those things which awaken ecstatic love are called uddipana. Mainly this awakening is made possible by the qualities and activities of Krsna, as well as by His mode of decoration and the way His hair is arranged
- When Krsna spoke in such a discouraging way to the gopis, they became very sad, for they thought that their desire to enjoy the rasa dance with Krsna would be frustrated. Thus they became full of anxiety
- When the supreme authority, Lord Krsna, was thus speaking with great gravity, all the sages and ascetics remained in dead silence. They were amazed upon hearing Him speak the absolute philosophy of life in such a concise way
- While Krsna and Balarama were passing in this way, They saw a washerman and dyer of clothing. Krsna was pleased to ask him for some nice clothing
- While Lord Krsna was thinking in that way, two beautiful chariots, fully equipped with drivers, weapons, flags and other paraphernalia, arrived for Him from outer space