This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Treating"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Although Krsna cheated the young unmarried gopis and made them stand naked before Him and enjoyed joking words with them, and although He treated them just like dolls and stole their garments, they were still pleased with Him and never lodged complaints
- Arjuna said: O King! The Supreme Personality of Godhead Hari, who treated me exactly like an intimate friend, has left me alone. Thus my astounding power, which astonished even the demigods, is no longer with me
- He (Krsna) is called the well-wisher for the devotees only. He appears to be partial to His devotees, but factually the matter rests on the living being to accept or reject equal treatment by the Lord
- He (Krsna) was treating them (the gopis) like ordinary society women. Therefore they began to smile among themselves, and though they very eagerly listened to Krsna talk in that way, they were surprised
- He was equal to all the wives & treated them as a perfect husband would, just to please them. For Him, there was no need of even a single wife. Since they were women, the wives could not understand the exalted position of Krsna, nor the truths about Him
- Kalindi said, "Lord Krsna then took me away from the bank of the Yamuna, and since then I have been engaged in the house of Lord Krsna as a sweeper. And the Lord is treating me as His wife"
- Krsna continued, "Without caring for social convention and religious obligations, you (the gopis) have come to Me and loved Me, and I am so much obliged to you that I cannot treat you as ordinary devotees
- Krsna directly attracts our minds, yet He resembles a bumblebee like you because He gives up the association of a beautiful flower and goes to a flower that is inferior. That is the way Krsna has treated us
- Krsna's treatment of the devotees and the atheists is praised by Arjuna. In all cases a devotee glorifies the Lord because he knows that whatever He does is good for all. BG 1972 purports
- Lord Krsna and His queens remained together as husband and wife, and Krsna, as an ideal husband, treated them in such a way that at every moment there was an increase of transcendental bliss in their smiling exchanges, talking and mixing
- Lord Krsna, the Lord of the universe, plays the part of an ideal son just to teach others how to treat their stepmothers
- The gopis said, "Of course, You (Krsna) are the Supreme Personality of Godhead and can do whatever You like, but it is not worthy of Your position to treat us in such a cruel way"
- The Lord and His very confidential devotees are treated on the same level by those who are actually engaged in the loving service of the Lord
- There is no exaggeration in this story from SB. The queens of Krsna were all expansions of the goddess of fortune, Laksmiji. Krsna lived with them in different palaces, & He treated them exactly the same way an ordinary man treats his wife
- This contradictory treatment by Krsna is just befitting His position, because in all the Vedic literature He is described as the complete independent