Pages in category "Krsna's Restlessness"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- A friend once challenged Krsna thus: "My dear Madhava, You are very restless because You think that no one can defeat You. But if You do not flee from here, then I shall show You how I can defeat You. And my friends will be very satisfied to see this"
- All the gopi friends of Yasoda & Rohini enjoyed the naughty childish activities of Krsna & Balarama in Vrndavana. In order to enjoy further transcendental bliss, they all assembled and went to mother Yasoda to lodge complaints against the restless boys
- Krsna and Balarama were so restless that Their mothers Yasoda and Rohini would try to protect Them from cows, bulls, monkeys, water, fire and birds while they were executing their household duties
- Krsna appeared blissful, with a handsome forehead and beautiful smiling face, restless eyebrows and moving earrings
- Krsna, on arriving at this age (thirteen years), manifested such beautiful bodily features that His restless eyes became the playthings of Cupid, and His mild smile resembled the newly grown lotus flower
- Mother Yasoda said, "This child is too restless and cannot be controlled! He is incessantly going about the neighborhood of Gokula (Vrndavana), and then He is coming back inside the house"
- Mother Yasoda wanted to bind Krsna not in order to chastise Him but because she thought that the child was so restless that He might leave the house in fear. That would be another disturbance
- Mother Yasoda was agitated by Krsna's restless misbehavior. Her house was full of sweetmeats. Why then should the restless boy eat dirt in a solitary place? Krsna replied, My dear mother, they have plotted together and lodged a complaint against Me
- My dear friends, just see Lord Krsna's sporting pastimes in the water! Krsna's restless palms resemble lotus flowers. He is just like the chief of mad elephants, and the gopis who accompany Him are like she-elephants
- My dear Krsna, Your mind is always restless. You cannot remain in one place, but You are not at fault for this. You are actually the ocean of mercy, the friend of My heart. Therefore I have no reason to be angry with You
- O My Lord! O dearest one! O only friend of the universe! O Krsna, O restless one, O only ocean of mercy! O My Lord, O My enjoyer, O beloved to My eyes! Alas, when will You again be visible to Me
- Observing the very attractive childish restlessness of Krsna, all the gopis in the neighborhood, to hear about Krsna's activities again and again, would approach mother Yasoda and speak to her - SB 10.8.28
- When He was caught, Krsna was almost on the point of crying. He smeared His hands over His eyes, which were anointed with black eye cosmetics. The child saw His mother’s face while she stood over Him, and His eyes became restless from fear
- When Mother Yasoda once saw Him in His middle kaumara age: His scattered hairs were touching His eyebrows, and His eyes were restless, but He could not express His feelings with proper words
- When the Kesi demon was causing disturbance in Vrndavana by assuming a large horse's body that was so big that he could jump over the trees, Mother Yasoda told her husband, Nanda Maharaj, "Our child (Krsna) is very restless"