This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Krsna's Removing"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Brahma thought, "What is this?" And then he was not even able to see. Lord Krsna, understanding Brahma's position, then at once removed the curtain of His yogamaya - SB 10.13.57
- Brahma was completely mystified. He could not understand what he was seeing, and then he was not even able to see. Lord Krsna, understanding Brahma's position, then removed that yogamaya covering
- I shall tell You (Krsna) of my purpose in coming here, Brahma replied, but first I have a doubt which I ask You to kindly remove. Your doorman told me that You asked which Brahma has come to see You. May I inquire if there are other Brahmas besides me
- In the nineteenth and twentieth incarnations, the Lord advented Himself as Lord Sri Balarama and Lord Sri Krsna in the family of Vrsni (the Yadu dynasty), and by doing so He removed the burden of the world
- It is noteworthy that Krsna sometimes removes all of a rich man's opulences in order to facilitate his becoming a soul surrendered to Him. This is a special favor of the Lord's
- We do not see the soul of the father, neither the father sees the soul of the son. Everyone under illusion we are simply seeing the body and accepting as kinsman. So this illusion was to be removed by Krsna
- When one realizes the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, in full potency after the removal of the hiranmaya-patra, one realizes vasudevah sarvam iti: (7.19) Lord Sri Krsna, who is known as Vasudeva, is everything-Brahman, Paramatma and Bhagavan