This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Purifying (1 C, 11 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Purifying"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- Actually, we are seeing practically how by chanting this holy name of the Lord, Hare Krsna mantra, how nasty people are becoming purified, Vaisnava, brahmana. Actually nasty
- Akrura continued, "My dear Lord, today my home has been purified by Your (Krsna's) presence. I have become the most fortunate person in the world"
- Akrura continued, "The water of His (Krsna's) lotus feet purifies the three worlds, and now He has kindly come to my place. Who in the three worlds among factually learned men will not take shelter of Your lotus feet and surrender unto You"
- All the cowherd men conferred and agreed to give those boys who had passed their fifth year charge of the cows in the pasturing ground. Given charge of the cows, Krsna and Balarama traversed Vrndavana, purifying the land with Their lotus footprints
- As soon as Krsna accepts, your life is sanctified immediately. Therefore we should eat krsna-prasada, nothing more. Not in the hotel, not in the restaurant. Simply krsna-prasada. That will keep me purified always
- Bali said, "You (Krsna) can purify me in that way because if someone engages himself in the loving service of Your Lordship, he is immediately freed from all kinds of regulative principles enjoined in the Vedas"
- By rapt attention fixed upon Krsna, one is purified, and thus one is delivered from material life
- I am the father of this universe, the mother, the support, and the grandsire. I am the object of knowledge, the purifier and the syllable om. I am also the Rk, the Sama, and the Yajur (Vedas). BG 9.17 - 1972
- If, however, a devotee accidentally becomes involved in a sinful activity, Krsna purifies him. He does not have to undergo the regulative form of atonement
- Krsna is the purifying ingredient in all matters, regardless of what they are. In the mundane world, everything is impure due to its being a product of the three mundane qualities. The purifying agent, however, is Krsna
- Krsna purifies from within as the caittya-guru, the spiritual master within the heart
- Krsna purifies from within as the caittya-guru, the spiritual master within the heart. This is described in the following verse from Srimad-Bhagavatam - SB 11.5.42
- O reservoir of all good qualities, just worship Sri Krsna, the purifier of all purifiers, the most exalted of the personalities worshiped by choice poetry
- One must understand Krsna in tattva (truth). One should use his common sense and consider that if simply by chanting Krsna's holy name one is purified, how then can the person Krsna be immoral
- One who engages in Your (Krsna's) devotional service by hearing, chanting & remembering certainly becomes purified from the contamination of the modes of material nature & what to speak of those who have the opportunity to see You & touch You directly
- The CC states if one wants to serve Krsna & at the same time wants to satisfy his own lusty desires, Krsna will handle the situation so that the devotee forgets his lusty desires & becomes fully purified & constantly engaged in the service of the Lord
- The gopis, and in fact any householders, knew the process for being purified by chanting Vedic hymns. The gopis executed this process first to purify themselves and then to purify the child Krsna
- The topics of Lord Krsna are so auspicious that they purify the speaker, the hearer and the inquirer. They are compared to the Ganges waters, which flow from the toe of Lord Krsna
- The water used to wash the lotus feet of Krsna and Balarama can purify even the greatest demigods, such as Lord Brahma
- When Aghasura, by that sporting association, as maintained in the spiritual world, was purified of all contamination, he attained sarupya-mukti and vimukti by the grace of Krsna. For Krsna this was not at all wonderful
- When Krsna takes His bath in universally purifying rivers like the Yamuna and the Ganges of the celestial world, the great personalities of those rivers greedily and jubilantly drink the remnants of the nectarean juice from His lips
- When the cowherd boys and their animals drank the poisoned water of the River Yamuna, and after the Lord (in His childhood) revived them by His merciful glance, just to purify the water of the River Yamuna He jumped into it as if playing