"Krsna's plan" | "Krsna's plans" | "Krishna's plan" | "plan of Krsna" | "plan of Krishna"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Plan (2 C, 51 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Plan"
The following 66 pages are in this category, out of 66 total.
- All the gopis, girls, before their marriage, they prayed to Katyayani that "You give me Krsna as my husband." So Krsna..., it is not possible socially, but Krsna makes such a plan that He accepted every one of them as His wife. That is vastrana-lila
- Arjuna was not in favor of the fight, and he thought it was better not to fight; then there would be no frustration. In reply, the Lord is saying that even if he did not fight, every one of them would be destroyed, for that is His plan. BG 1972 purports
- As a natural devotee of the Lord, Arjuna did not like to retaliate against his miscreant cousins and brothers, but it was the Lord's plan that they should all be killed. BG 1972 purports
- As far as possible, our business is to induce persons how he becomes Krsna conscious. That's all. For that reason, you can make your plan, because that is Krsna's plan. But that should also be sanctioned by Krsna
- As stated by Bhismadeva to Maharaja Yudhisthira in Srimad-Bhagavatam (1.9.16): O King, no one can know the plan of the Lord (Sri Krsna). Even though great philosophers inquire exhaustively, they are bewildered
- As the Supreme Lord, He can increase or decrease the duration of life of a living being. Thus the Lord conducted the Battle of Kuruksetra according to His own plan
- As you are controlling the aeroplane by air condition or by controlling the air, similarly all these planets are there. It is by His plan it is moving with the air. Big, big planets, there is no question of gravitation
- Because all living entities here are part and parcel of Krsna but are rotting in this material world, Krsna has a plan, a big plan to deliver them. Sometimes He comes to this world personally, and sometimes He sends His very confidential devotees
- Bhima and Arjuna were ksatriyas (warrior-kings). Jarasandha was also a ksatriya and was very charitable toward the brahmanas. Thus Krsna, who had planned to fight with Jarasandha, went to him with Bhima and Arjuna in the dress of brahmanas
- Bhimasena, Arjuna & Krsna then started together for Girivraja, the capital city of Jarasandha, dressing themselves in the garb of brahmanas. This was the plan devised by Uddhava before He started for Hastinapura, & now it was given practical application
- Dhrtarastra offered his respectful obeisances to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, "The contradictory ways of material existence are very difficult to understand; they can be taken only as the inconceivable execution of the plan of the Supreme"
- Dhrtarastra offered his respectful obeisances to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, "When everything is created, He enters into each and every living entity and into the smallest atom. No one can understand the incalculable plans of the Supreme Lord"
- Don't make any plan. Accept Krsna's plan. That will be simply giving trouble to Krsna. Therefore, a devotee does not pray even for his maintenance. That is pure devotee. He doesn't give trouble to Krsna even for his bare maintenance
- Duryodhana had been put into illusion by the supreme will of Lord Krsna, and this was the beginning of the enmity between the two sects of the Kuru dynasty. This appeared to be a part of Krsna's plan in His mission to decrease the burden of the world
- Even though they (Yudhistira and Arjuna) were unwilling to kill their own men in the fight, it had to be done as a matter of duty, for it was planned by the supreme will of Lord Sri Krsna
- Except the devotee of Krsna, everyone is simply giving Krsna trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble. Therefore, they are called duskrtina. Duskrtina, most miscreant, the miscreants. Don't make any plan. Accept Krsna's plan
- He (Krsna was born of Devaki but according to His original plan He went to Vrndavana and after eleven years) would return to kill Kamsa. Because Kamsa did not know this, he believed Yogamaya's statement that Krsna was born elsewhere, not of Devaki
- He (Krsna) thus began to lament, "Oh, what unhappy incidents have taken place!" Then Krsna and Balarama, along with Satyabhama, immediately returned to Dvaraka and began to make plans to kill Satadhanva and take away the jewel
- His (Krsna's) different potencies work in a perfect plan of natural sequence, and doing everything by the agency of His different potencies, He remains eternally the supreme independent
- I am asking so much here and..., "Farm, farm, farm, farm." That is not my program -- Krsna's program. Annad bhavanti bhutani. Produce greenness everywhere, everywhere. Vrndavana. It is not this motorcar civilization
- I think there is a great plan of Krishna that you should not get suitable service till now. It may be that you are required for preaching work 100%. So depend on Krishna, chant Hare Krishna, and everything will work out
- If we can construct a temple and building without permission of the landlord that will be our greatest triumph. If such a law is inaugurated then it is to be supposed that it is Krsna's plan
- It is not that Krsna comes whimsically. He has a great plan, otherwise why should He come here? He is very much eager to take us back home, back to Godhead. That is Krsna's business
- Krishna has got some plan for you, always think in that way, and very soon He will provide everything to your heart's desire
- Krishna has His own plan for using your country-men for this movement. So, accept Krishna's mercy and do the needful. It is not just my desire, it is the desire of Lord Caitanya, then my Guru Maharaja, then it is my desire
- Krishna's plan becomes very easy for us when we follow Krishna's orders, otherwise, we are following Maya's plan and become frustrated at every step
- Krsna comes like an ordinary human being, He comes as a devotee like Lord Caitanya, or He sends His representative, the spiritual master, or pure devotee. This is also the planned activity of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Krsna knows. He has imitated Krsna's plan. Krsna has made so many birds. So you cannot make any other size
- Krsna was born the son of Devaki, but according to the Lord's original plan, as prophesied to Brahma, He went to Vrndavana to give pleasure to mother Yasoda and Nanda Maharaja and other intimate friends and devotees for eleven years
- Krsna's appearance and disappearance are meant to put an end to the living entities' transmigration from one body to another, and therefore one should understand the greatness of the plan behind Krsna's appearance and disappearance
- Lord Sri Krsna descended to establish this sort of regime and to kill the unwanted persons who have nothing to do with His plan
- Lord Sri Krsna made a plan to help Arjuna to kidnap Subhadra, sister of Sri Krsna, because Baladeva was inclined to hand her over to Duryodhana. Yudhisthira also agreed with Sri Krsna, and thus Subhadra was taken by force by Arjuna
- Narada Muni said, "According to Your (Krsna's) perfect plan, this material world is created by the interaction of the modes of nature, and by You it is maintained and annihilated"
- No matter how many schemes we employ to adjust things in this material world, if they have no solid basis in Krishna's plan, they remain merely dreams of phantasmagoria
- No one can know the plan of Sri Krsna. Even though great philosophers inquire exhaustively, they are bewildered
- Now (after being delivered by Krsna) they (Nalakuvara and Manigriva) admitted - That we should be delivered by the blessings of Narada Muni was all Your plan. Therefore You are the supreme mystic. Everything - past, present and future - is known to You
- O King, no one can know the plan of the Lord (Sri Krsna). Even though great philosophers inquire exhaustively, they are bewildered
- O King, no one can know the plan of the Lord, Sri Krsna. Even though great philosophers inquire exhaustively, they are bewildered
- Only by dint of Your inconceivable potency does this material world, although a shadow representation of the spiritual world, appear to be factual. No one can understand what You plan to do in the future
- Opposing princes continued, "As puppets dance in the hands of a magician, we are all dancing by the will of the Supreme, and according to His plan alone we suffer distress or enjoy happiness. We should therefore be equipoised in all circumstances"
- Our meeting was Krishna's desire. Apparently it was accidental but actually it was Krishna's plan
- So Krsna has a plan, a big plan to deliver them. Personally He comes. Sometimes He sends His very confidential devotee. Sometimes He comes Himself. Sometimes He leaves instructions like Bhagavad-gita
- Surrendered devotee sees that everything is part of Krishna's plan, that whatever is meant to be, I am doing that, so let me do it with my full attention to every detail, let me become absorbed in such service, never mind what it is
- That was Krsna's plan. "Come here. Do this work." You see. My Guru Maharaja ordered. Krsna wanted. I was resisting Him. That's all
- The all-good Personality of Godhead, being the creator of the universe, also plans for the good of all good living beings
- The Battle of Kuruksetra was fought according to the plan of the Lord (Krsna) so that undesirable persons could get out of the world and a peaceful kingdom under His devotee could be established
- The Battle of Kuruksetra was planned by the Lord to establish the real representative of the Lord, Maharaja Yudhisthira
- The boys did not know this (that the serpent was a demon), however, and thus while Krsna was planning how to stop the destruction of His intimate friends, all the boys along with their calves entered the mouth of the serpent. But Krsna did not enter
- The Lord actually wants to see His servants work more gloriously than Himself. For instance, on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra, Sri Krsna provoked Arjuna to fight because all the warriors on the battlefield were to die by Krsna’s plan
- The plans of the Supreme Personality of Godhead are understood by His mercy, and the plans of the devotees are as good as His plans. One should follow such plans and be victorious in the struggle for existence. BG 1972 purports
- The sufferings of the Pandavas were never due to their past deeds. The Lord had to execute the plan of establishing the kingdom of virtue, and therefore His own devotees suffered temporarily in order to establish the conquest of virtue
- The whole Battlefield of Kuruksetra was arranged by Krsna so that these irresponsible rogues, dressed as kings, should be all killed. That was the plan of Krsna. Just like Duryodhana. Duryodhana, in the dress of a king, he was a rogue
- The whole plan of creation is made in that way (to go back to Krsna), and one who does not come to his senses suffers in the material world by pangs inflicted by the illusory energy of the Lord
- The whole world is moving according to the plan of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. BG 1972 purports
- These attempts to stop our Movement will completely fail. It is Krishna's plan for us to become more prominent
- They (Nalakuvara and Manigriva) admitted - Your (Krsns's) plan was made so nicely that although we stayed here (in Vrndavana) as twin arjuna trees, You have appeared as a small boy to deliver us. This was all Your inconceivable arrangement
- When all of them (Krsna, Baladeva and Arjuna) were on a pleasure trip on the Raivata Hill, Arjuna managed to kidnap Subhadra according to the plan of Sri Krsna
- When Arjuna understood that it was Krsna's plan to reduce the unnecessary increase of population, he agreed to fight according to Krsna's desire. He again took up his weapons-his arrows and bow-to fight under the order of the SP of Godhead. BG 1972 pur
- While Lord Balarama was binding Jarasandha with the rope of Varuna and ordinary ropes also, Lord Krsna, with a greater plan in mind for the future, asked Lord Balarama not to arrest him. Krsna then released Jarasandha