This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Placing (18 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Placing"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- After condemning the bodily conception of the living entities, how was it possible for Krsna to place a conventional proposition on the body again. BG 1972 purports
- After entering the house of His father, He (Krsna) was embraced by the mothers present, and the Lord offered His obeisances unto them by placing His head at their feet. The mothers were headed by Devaki (His real mother)
- After gradually rising to the meridian of Dvaraka, the Lord (Krsna) set like the sun, placing everything in darkness, as described by Uddhava
- Akrura thought, "When I bow down before Lord Krsna in that way, certainly He will place His fearless lotus hand on my head. His hand is offered to all conditioned souls who take shelter under His lotus feet"
- Anyone who factually understands the transcendental appearance and disappearance of the Lord by His inconceivable energy becomes liberated from the laws of birth and death and is placed in the eternal spiritual sky where the Vaikuntha planets are
- As Hrsikesa, or the director of the senses and mind of every living entity, Krsna could understand Arjuna's purpose in placing the chariot in the midst of the armies. Thus He did so. BG 1972 purports
- Baby Krsna had been placed underneath a hand-driven cart, and while He was kicking His legs, He accidentally touched the wheel of the cart, and it collapsed
- Brahma said, "When You place Yourself as subordinate to Your father and mother, Nanda and Yasoda, You are not reduced in Your potency; this is an expression of Your loving attitude toward Your devotees. There is no second identity to compete with You"
- By Him (Krsna) even the great sages and demigods are placed into illusion, as one is bewildered by the illusory representations of water seen in fire, or land seen on water
- In order to establish this fact (the rasa dance is spiritual), Krsna, the supreme mystic, expanded Himself into many forms and stood beside each gopi. Placing His hands on the shoulders of the gopis on both sides of Him, He began to dance in their midst
- In the Bhagavad-gita (BG 1.21-25) Arjuna ordered the infallible Lord Sri Krsna to place his chariot between the phalanxes of the soldiers
- In the rasa dance Krsna expanded Himself and placed Himself between every two gopis, but He was especially present with Radharani. However, Radharani was not pleased with Krsna's behavior
- In the rasa dance, the Lord showed His favor to the most fortunate gopis by placing His arms on their shoulders and dancing with each of them individually. No one can compare with the gopis, who received the causeless mercy of the Lord
- Laksmana said, "He (Krsna) placed the arrow, and looking only once at the reflection of the fish in the water, He shot the arrow, and the pierced fish immediately fell down"
- Lalita said: "Standing with His right foot placed below the knee of His left leg, the middle of His body curved in three places, and His neck gracefully tilted to the side, Krsna takes His flute to His pursed lips and moves His fingers upon it"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "After conquering the moon and the lotus flower, Krsna wished to capture the doelike gopis. Thus He spread the noose of His beautiful face, and within that noose He placed the bait of His sweet smile to misguide the gopis"
- Sri Sukadeva Gosvami said: The Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna was pleased to place His lotus feet on the lap of Vidura because Vidura was very meek and gentle
- Srimati Radharani continued, "I am sure He must sometimes sing about us, who served Him just like maidservants, without any payment. Is there any possibility that Krsna will come back and place His aguru-scented hand on our heads"
- Stated in Srimad-Bhagavatam: "When Lord Krsna, surrounded by groups of cowherd girls, began the festivities of the rasa dance, the Lord of all mystic powers placed Himself between each two girls"
- That Lord Krsna is Narayana, the father of Brahma, because Lord Krsna’s plenary expansion Garbhodakasayi Visnu, after placing Himself on the Garbha Ocean, created Brahma from His own body
- The boys collected flowers, leaves of flowers and the bark of trees and placed their lunch on them, as well as in their boxes, and thus they began to eat their lunch, keeping company with Krsna
- The gopis said, "If You think, however, that Your lotuslike palms might be burned to ashes if placed on our burning breasts, let us assure You (Krsna) that Your palms will feel pleasure instead of pain"
- The Personality of Godhead (Krsna), again desiring to give names and forms to His parts and parcels, the living entities, placed them under the guidance of material nature. By His own potency, material nature is empowered to re-create
- The Personality of Godhead was pleased to dine sometimes with Vidura at his home, and while resting He placed His lotus feet on the lap of Vidura
- The solution is that don't be disturbed with this cooling and heating machine. Be pleased in whatever condition Krsna has placed you