This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Krsna's Life"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.
- A lusty woman in Kailasa once told Krsna, "My dear Krsna, may You have a long life!" Then, after saying this, she embraced Krsna. This is an example of incompatibility resulting from a mixture of parental love and conjugal love
- After the birth of a child, the astrologers calculate the moment of the birth and make a horoscope of the child's future life
- After the brahmana had been received nicely and seated on Lord Krsna's own cushioned bed, he and Krsna took each other's hands and began to talk about their early life, when they had both lived under the protection of the gurukula
- After this incident (of Trnavarta trying to kill Krsna), Vasudeva asked his family priest, Garga Muni, to visit the place of Nanda Maharaja in order to astrologically calculate the future life of Krsna
- Among all the inhabitants of Vrndavana, the gopis are My (Krsna's) very life and soul. And among the gopis, You, Srimati Radharani, are the chief. Therefore You are the very life of My life
- As it is said in the Bhagavad-gita, Lord Krsna has no specific duty to perform in this world, and yet He acts just like an ordinary man living an ideal life within this material world
- As soon as They lay down on the bedding, They very quickly fell fast asleep. In this way, Krsna and Balarama used to enjoy Vrndavana life as cowherd boys
- Each queen did all these things herself and did not wait for the maidservants. In other words, Krsna and His different queens displayed on this earth an ideal household life
- Even in the transcendental life of Lord Krsna, we find that when He was a child He was very fond of playing with His friends of the same age, the cowherd boys. He would not even go home to take His dinner
- Even the learned sages become disturbed in their intelligence when they see that You take shelter in a fort although You are the controller of invincible time, and that You enjoy householder life surrounded by many women although You enjoy in Your Self
- If we read life of Krsna, we can see that He's Krsna, God, from the very beginning of His birth. God is not manufactured by some mystic power. God is God, and dog is dog. A dog cannot become God; God cannot become dog. That is difference
- If we study the history of Krsna's life, we shall find that for most of His life He predominantly engaged in killing demons one after another
- In Srimad-Bhagavatam (SB 10.33.36) it is said that the Lord displayed His pastimes in Vrndavana in order to reveal His actual life
- In the history of Krsna's household life we find that Krsna married 16,108 wives. These were not maidservants but direct queens, and Krsna expanded Himself into 16,108 forms to maintain different establishments for each and every wife
- Krsna continued, "What is the ultimate goal of My life? They know very well that I was a cowherd boy in Vrndavana"
- Krsna said, "My dear brahmana friend, that you remember all those days of our school life when you and I were living together at the boarding school (gurukula). Actually, whatever knowledge you and I received in life was accumulated in our student life"
- Krsna said, "My dear father and mother, although you have always been anxious for the protection of Our lives, you could not enjoy the pleasure of having Us as your babies, as your growing boys and as your adolescent youths"
- Many devotees of Lord Caitanya have prepared voluminous books and literatures on the life and precepts of the Lord
- More than sixteen thousand queens in Dvaraka, engaged their feminine attractive features in the transcendental service of the Lord by smiling & serving, and the Lord was pleased to behave with them exactly like a perfect husband enjoying household life
- Nanda Maharaja and the gopis and other cowherd men could not understand that Krsna was the Supreme Personality of Godhead playing as a human child and that His life was not in danger under any circumstances
- Nanda Maharaja and Yasodamayi inquired, "Now You and Krsna are grown-up married men with children. In the happiness of family life, do You sometimes remember Your poor father and mother, Nanda Maharaja and Yasodadevi"
- O Lord of lords, You are the seer of all creation. You are indeed everyone's dearest life. Are You not, therefore, my father, Narayana? - CC Adi 2.30
- O Lord of lords, You are the seer of all creation. You are indeed everyone's dearest life. Are You not, therefore, my father, Narayana? - CC Adi 3.69
- O Lord of lords, You are the seer of all creation. You are indeed everyone's dearest life. Are You not, therefore, my father, Narayana? - CC Adi 6.23
- Sisupala continued: "Krsna does not belong to a high family. He is so independent that no one knows His principles of religious life. Indeed, it appears that He is outside the jurisdiction of all religious principles"
- Sometimes an actor in a drama plays the part of Narada Muni, although in his private life he is not at all like Narada Muni because he is not a devotee. Such actors are not needed in dramatic performances about the lives of Sri Caitanya and Lord Krsna
- Srimati Radharani continued, "You poor messenger, you are only a less intelligent servant. You do not know much about Krsna, how ungrateful and hardhearted He has been, not only in this life but in His previous lives also"
- The 125 years calculated in our solar system to be Krsna's lifetime equal one moment for Krsna. One moment these pastimes (of Krsna) are manifested in one universe, and the next moment they are manifested in the next universe
- The excellence of His rasa-lila at Vrndavana and His householder life with sixteen thousand wives is wonderful even for Narayana in Vaikuntha and is certainly so for other living entities within this mortal world
- The fact is fact. Just like when I am describing Krsna's lila. I am writing Krsna's life. So I cannot give up that portion of His life, when Krsna is actually kissing the gopis in rasa dance
- The gopis, following the proper system, protected Krsna, their child, with this mantra: may Lord Yajnabhuk, the fearful enemy of all evil planets, always protect You while You enjoy life - SB 10.6.25-26
- The Lord displayed His pastimes in Vrndavana in order to reveal His actual life
- The Lord's detachment from household life does not indicate detachment from His (Krsna's) eternal associates, the transcendental cowherd damsels. But the Lord desired to end His so-called attachment to the three modes of material nature
- The sum total of His personal family members amounted to about 100,000, popularly known as the Yadu-vamsa. And again, during His lifetime, He managed to vanquish them all
- The sum total of Krsna's personal family members amounted to about ten million, popularly known as the Yadu-vamsa. And again, during His lifetime, He managed to vanquish them all
- The Supersoul, the SP of Godhead, Sri Krsna, the cause of the cosmic manifestation, appeared in the dynasty of Yadu. Please tell me (Pariksit) elaborately about His glorious activities and character, from the beginning to the end of His life - SB 10.1.3
- These pictures (Krsna painted many pictures on Radharani's breasts) served as subject matter for Radharani's friends to joke about. Thus Krsna was always engaged in lusty activities, and thus He made His youthful life successful
- They (the gopis) specifically asked Balarama whether Krsna was enjoying His life surrounded by the enlightened women of Dvaraka Puri
- They are transmigrating from, one life to another. Out of many such millions of living entities, one who comes under Krsna consciousness by the grace of Krsna and His devotee, spiritual master, his life is successful