Krsna's Inconceivable Potencies
Pages in category "Krsna's Inconceivable Potencies"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total.
- Akrura continued, "My dear Lord Krsna and Balarama, both of You are the original personality from whom everything has emanated, the original cause of all causes. You have inconceivable energy, and You are all-pervasive"
- Akrura continued, "There is no cause and effect, gross or subtle, but You (Krsna and Balarama). You are the Supreme Brahman realized through the study of the Vedas. By Your inconceivable energy, You are actually visible before us"
- All such (Krsna's activties) activities are simultaneously one and different by His inconceivable potency
- Although Krsna is the origin of all this, He can always be seen in Vrndavana, exhibiting His inconceivable potencies. So who can adequately worship such an all-powerful Lord, possessed of such inconceivable energy?
- Any of the parts of His (Krsna's) ananda-cinmaya body can act for any other part. Such are the inconceivable potencies of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. The Supreme Lord does not need to acquire these potencies; He already has them
- Apprehension of some mishap to Krsna or to His beloved queens, as exhibited by Baladeva and Yudhisthira, has been explained. This apprehension is not exactly due to their ignorance of the inconceivable potencies of Krsna but to their intense love for Him
- Brahma said, "By Your inconceivable potency of yogamaya, You can effect such things without external help"
- Brahma said, "Krsna, the cosmic manifestation that we are visualizing at present is all within Your body. Yet I am seeing You outside, and You are also seeing me outside. How can such things happen without being influenced by Your inconceivable energy?"
- Brahma said, "My conclusion is that You (Krsna) are the Supreme Soul, the Absolute Truth, and the supreme original person; and although by Your inconceivable transcendental potencies You have expanded Yourself in so many Visnu forms"
- Brahma said, "My dear Lord, leaving aside all other things and just considering today's happenings - what I have seen - are they not all due to Your inconceivable energies?"
- Brahma said, "Persons who are unaware of Your inconceivable energy cannot understand that You alone expand Yourself as the creator (Brahma), the maintainer (Visnu) and the annihilator (Siva)"
- Brahma said, "You (Krsna) are always eternal. Your appearance and disappearance are made possible by Your inconceivable energy just to give protection to the faithful devotees and to annihilate the faithless demons"
- By His (Krsna's) inconceivable internal potency, atma-maya, He can expand Himself by multifarious forms and incarnations simultaneously, without being diminished in His full potency
- By His inconceivable potency the Lord can become the universal form, as explained in Bhagavad-gita, and at the same time He can remain within the box of His devotees as their worshipable Deity
- By the inconceivable potency of Krsna, the others could not see one another. Although all the Brahmas and Sivas were assembled together, due to Krsna’s energy they could not meet or talk among themselves individually
- He (Krsna) expands Himself as Paramatma in everyone's heart by His inconceivable energy, and He also expands Himself as the glowing effulgence of brahma-jyotir by expansion of His personal glow
- His (Lord Visnu's) original form of eternal bliss and knowledge is never subordinate to the three qualities of material nature. This is a specific feature of the Supreme Lord's inconceivable potencies
- If the shortness of all the ropes were added together, it must have amounted to the width of hundreds of fingers. Certainly this was astonishing. This was another exhibition of Krsna's inconceivable potency to His mother & mother's friends - SB 10.9.17
- If there is such inconceivable potency in material objects, why should we not believe in the inconceivable potency of the Supreme Personality of Godhead?
- In His gigantic form, Lord Krsna has covered the creation. He holds all the planetary systems and maintains them by His inconceivable potencies
- In the prayers of Queen Kunti we find mention of this inconceivable potency of Krsna
- In this birth of the Ganges by the inconceivable potency of the Lord, there is no contradiction although it appears contradictory
- Krsna can illusion even Lord Brahma and Lord Siva, and He can protect all surrendered devotees from the reaction of sinful activities. These are some of the examples of His inconceivable potencies
- Krsna is so wonderful and attractive that He Himself becomes attracted by His own beauty, and this is proof that He is full of all inconceivable potencies
- Krsna was ordering His friends to do this and that, and He was controlling the calves & going into the forest to search for them when they went astray, allured by new grass, but these calves & boys were He Himself. This was Krsna's inconceivable potency
- Krsna's body is sac-cid-ananda-vigraha (BS 5.1), or ananda-cinmaya-rasa-vigraha. That is, any of the parts of His ananda-cinmaya body can act for any other part. Such are the inconceivable potencies of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Krsna's inconceivable potencies have been described by Sukadeva Gosvami as follows
- Less intelligent persons with a poor fund of knowledge cannot accommodate the thought of this inconceivable potency of the Lord Sri Krsna, by which He appears just like a human being
- Lord Brahma stressed herein that without accepting the inconceivable energy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, one cannot explain things as they are
- Lord Krsna, who is the possessor of inconceivable potencies & qualities of transcendental knowledge and bliss, is the basic cause of ecstatic love. Krsna also becomes the reservoir (impetus) of ecstatic love by His different incarnations and expansions
- Lord Siva continued: "My dear Lord (Krsna), since You are manifested universally, the different parts of the universe are the different parts of Your body, and by Your inconceivable potency You can simultaneously be both localized and universal"
- Lord Sri Krsna, the transcendental form of absolute bliss, is the fountainhead of all pleasurable transcendental qualities and inconceivable potencies
- Material senses cannot have any estimation of the Supreme Lord, but by His inconceivable power the Lord can incarnate Himself to the sense perception of the conditioned souls in a suitable manner through the agency of matter
- Mayavadi philosophers, being educated in paltry knowledge, think all sorts of Brahman realization one and the same and do not consider varieties. But although Krsna is everywhere, by His inconceivable potency He is simultaneously not everywhere
- Narada spoke as follows: "By Your (Krsna's) grace, however, I have seen many times the action of Your inconceivable potency & therefore when You ask me for the news of the Pandavas, which is not at all unknown to You, I am not surprised at Your inquiry"
- Narada spoke as follows: "My dear Lord (Krsna), by Your inconceivable potencies You create this cosmic manifestation, maintain it and again dissolve it"
- No one can estimate the inconceivable potency of Krsna. All the Brahmas who were there were resting in the one body of Krsna
- Nondevotees, in spite of directly perceiving the Lord's inconceivable strength and power, regard the Lord's activities as fictitious. This is the difference between a devotee and a nondevotee
- O Arjuna, you should know this as My inconceivable opulence. This is the meaning propagated by Lord Krsna in the Bhagavad-gita
- Only by dint of Your inconceivable potency does this material world, although a shadow representation of the spiritual world, appear to be factual. No one can understand what You plan to do in the future
- The adjustment is possible only when we think of the inconceivable potency of the Lord
- The expansions (Krsna's expansions) execute differential activities. When the Lord, however, appears in His person as Lord Sri Krsna, His other plenary portions also join in Him by His inconceivable potency called yogamaya
- The great sage Narada spoke as follows: "My dear Lord (Krsna), You are present as the Supersoul in everyone's heart by Your inconceivable potency, exactly like the fire which is present in everyone but which no one can see directly"
- The Lord (Krsna) is also known as Giridhari or Girivara-dhari. Because Krsna, for the sake of His devotees, lifted Govardhana Hill, the devotees appreciate the Lord's inconceivable strength
- The Lord appears in a particular family or place by His inconceivable potency. He does not take His birth as a conditioned soul quits his body and accepts another body
- The Lord is all-pervading by His inconceivable potency, and thus He entered the womb of Uttara to save His beloved devotee Maharaja Pariksit
- The Lord says that only the foolish take Him to be a mere human being. Such foolish men are not aware of His inconceivable energies
- The Lord's inconceivable potency that descends to bless us with spiritual perfection shows the magnitude and glory of His potencies
- The Lord, by His inconceivable potency, resides in His eternal abode, Goloka, yet at the same time, as the Supersoul, He is present everywhere
- The Vedas confirm this (Krsna is present as Paramatma in everyone's heart) inconceivable potency of the Lord as follows: eko 'pi san bahudha yo 'vabhati, aisvaryad rupam ekam ca suryavad bahudheyate. BG 1972 purports
- The virat-rupa of Lord Krsna is also different from Him, by His inconceivable potency. The virat-rupa exhibited on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra is the material conception of His form
- These manifestations were distributed throughout the universe, but by the grace of the Lord, Arjuna could see them while sitting in one place. That was due to the inconceivable potency of Krsna