This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Krsna's Executing"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- After being initiated by the Supreme Lord to execute tapasya, he (Brahma) was fixed in his determination to do it, and although he could not find anyone besides himself, he could rightly understand that the sound was transmitted by the Lord Himself
- Although Krsna is the original person, one without a second, He assumes different forms just to satisfy His devotees or to execute a specific purpose
- An actual example (of by devotional service even God becomes subordinate to devotee) is that the Supreme Lord Krsna became the chariot driver of Arjuna, and when Arjuna asked Him to draw his chariot between the two armies, Krsna executed his order
- Arjuna also, by his devotional service, made Krsna his chariot driver; he ordered the Lord, "Put my chariot here," and the Lord executed his order. These are some examples of how a devotee can acquire the exalted position of conquering the unconquerable
- As declared in Bhagavad-gita, the Lord appears in the mortal world to execute His much-needed mission of killing the miscreants and giving protection to the suffering faithful
- As far as Krsna's transcendental pastimes are concerned, they are mostly executed during the kaumara, pauganda and kaisora periods
- As we have discussed many times, the Supreme Personality of Godhead Lord Sri Krsna has many plenary expansions, and each and every one of them, although equally powerful, executes different functions
- He (God) is the all-powerful, omnipresent Personality of Godhead, and by His supreme will He can not only create, maintain and annihilate the whole cosmic manifestation but also descend as an ordinary human being to execute the highest mission
- His affectionate pastimes with His parents are executed during His kaumara age. His friendship with the cowherd boys is exhibited during the pauganda period. And His friendship with the gopis is exhibited during the age of kaisora
- In Bhagavad-gita (BG 1.21) it is said that Krsna became the chariot driver of Arjuna. Arjuna ordered Him - My dear Krsna, You have agreed to be my charioteer and to execute my orders. Place my chariot between the two armies of soldiers
- In every incarnation, the Supreme Personality of Godhead has a particular mission to execute, and this was true in His appearance as the son of Devaki in the family of the Yadus
- It so appeared that Arjuna and the Lord were engaged in the Battle of Kuruksetra as the other party was also engaged, but factually the Lord was executing His mission of incarnation and association with His eternal friend Arjuna
- Krsna addressed Balarama, "The two of Us have descended to this earth just to annihilate such unnecessary bellicose forces and give protection to the pious devotees. So we have the opportunity to fulfill Our mission. Please let Us execute it"
- Krsna immediately executed this order (of Arjuna to place his chariot between the two armies of soldiers (BG 1.21)), and therefore one may argue that Krsna also is not independent. But this is one's ajnana, ignorance
- Krsna replied to Narada: "I am the supreme instructor. Therefore I'm personally executing religious principles in order to teach the whole world how to act. It is My desire that you not be bewildered by such demonstrations of My internal energy"
- Sometimes He (Krsna) comes Himself, and sometimes His different plenary portions or parts of the plenary portions, or His differentiated portions directly or indirectly empowered by Him, descend on this material world to execute certain specific functions
- Sometimes when Krsna was executing His duties in the assembly known as Sudharma, He would ask the elderly members for good advice
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "My dear Haridasa, Krsna is so merciful that He must execute whatever you want"
- The expansions (Krsna's expansions) execute differential activities. When the Lord, however, appears in His person as Lord Sri Krsna, His other plenary portions also join in Him by His inconceivable potency called yogamaya
- The honest and simple cowherd men, headed by Nanda Maharaja, accepted Krsna's proposal and executed in detail everything He advised. They performed Govardhana worship and circumambulation of the hill
- The honest and simple cowherd men, headed by Nanda Maharaja, accepted Krsna’s proposal and executed in detail everything He advised. They performed Govardhana worship and circumambulation of the hill - SB 10.24.31-33
- The Lord never deviates from His word of honor. When He gives assurance for protection, the promise is executed in all circumstances
- The plenary portion of the Lord through whom Lord Krsna executes such actions is called Maha-Visnu, who is the primal beginning of all incarnations
- The sufferings of the Pandavas were never due to their past deeds. The Lord had to execute the plan of establishing the kingdom of virtue, and therefore His own devotees suffered temporarily in order to establish the conquest of virtue
- The Supersoul, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, has no material body, and because He has no material body, He is not affected by any work He executes
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead would appear on the earth very soon, along with His supreme powerful potencies, and as long as He remained on the earth planet to execute His mission of annihilating the demons and establishing the devotees
- This is the Lord's mission (paritranaya sadhunam vinasaya ca duskrtam). After executing His complete mission, the Lord returned to His home, Goloka Vrndavana
- Though You (Krsna) are beyond the purview of the material energy, You execute the four principles of liberation characterized by religion and so on for the ultimate good of the conditioned souls
- To execute His pastimes, the Supreme Personality of Godhead appears on this planet or within this universe like an ordinary human being or human child, yet He maintains His superiority as the Supreme Lord
- To live in Vrndavana means to know Krsna - how He appeared there, how He played here, how He executed His pastimes here. Janma karma divyam. These are all celestial, all transcendental
- When the Lord descends on the earth along with His eternal ever-liberated associates, He not only displays the divine energy possessed by Himself, but also empowers His associate devotees with the required energy to execute His mission of incarnation
- While present on this earth, the Lord (Krsna) executed many uncommon activities, even traveling in space to bring down the parijata from heaven and recovering the son of His teacher (Sandipani Muni) from the regions of death