This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Confirmations (35 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Confirmations"
The following 75 pages are in this category, out of 75 total.
- All other acaryas have also confirmed this statement (Krsna is the original Personality of Godhead), and thus there is no chance of not accepting Lord Sri Krsna as the original Personality of Godhead
- All the different incarnations of the Lord indirectly or directly manifested different features, but Lord Krsna, the primeval Lord, exhibited the complete features of Godhead, and thus it is confirmed that He is the source of all other incarnations
- All Vedic literature confirms that Narayana, or Krsna, is the cause of all causes. In the Brahma-samhita (5.1) also it is said that the Supreme Lord is Sri Krsna, Govinda, the delighter of every living being and the primeval cause of all causes
- An empowered devotee sees and feels himself to be the lowest of men, for he knows that whatever he does is due to the inspiration given by the Lord in the heart. This is confirmed by Lord Krsna in the Bhagavad-gita - BG 10.10
- As confirmed by Krsna in Bhagavad-gita (9.30), bhajate mam ananya-bhak sadhur eva sa mantavyah: anyone fully attached to Krsna is a sadhu
- As Krsna confirms in Bhagavad-gita (BG 6.47): "Of all yogis, he who abides in Me with great faith, worshiping Me in transcendental loving service, is most intimately united with Me in yoga and is the highest of all"
- As Krsna confirms in Bhagavad-gita, sambhavamy atma-mayaya: (BG 4.6) I appear at My will, by My internal potential power
- As the Lord (Krsna) Himself confirms in Bhagavad-gita (BG 9.29): "I envy no one, nor am I partial to anyone. I am equal to all. But whoever renders service unto Me in devotion is a friend, is in Me, and I am also a friend to him"
- Bhagavad-gita confirms that Krsna, by His Brahman feature, is all-pervading (maya tatam idam sarvam (BG 9.4)), but Brahman depends upon Krsna - brahmano hi pratisthaham - BG 14.27
- Bhaktya mam abhijanati yavan yas casmi tattvatah (BG 18.55). No one within this universe can understand Krsna in truth, but if one engages in devotional service one can understand Him perfectly well. This is also confirmed in Bhagavad-gita - 7.1
- Bhismadeva is one of the twelve mahajanas who know the principles of transcendental knowledge. His confirmation of Lord Sri Krsna's being the original Personality of Godhead is also corroborated by the impersonalist Sankara
- Bhismadeva says that He (Krsna) is the first Narayana. This is also confirmed by Brahmaji in the Bhagavatam (10.14.14)
- Brahmananda Bharati drew Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya’s attention because he wanted him to judge the argument. He then stated that Brahman, the Supreme Lord, is all-pervading. This is confirmed by Lord Krsna in the Bhagavad-gita - BG 13.3
- He (a maha-bhagavata) sees every living entity as an eternal part and parcel of the Lord, rendering service according to his capacity by the will of the Supreme Lord. As Krsna confirms in the Bhagavad-gita - 15.15
- He (Krsna) is not visible to the foolish persons who deride Him. Krsna's body, as confirmed by Brahma-samhita and confirmed by Himself in Bhagavad-gita, is completely spiritual and full of bliss and eternality. BG 1972 purports
- If he follows the instructions of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the living entity, even though an insignificant creature, can perform the most difficult tasks by the Lord’s grace. Lord Krsna confirms this in the Bhagavad-gita - BG 10.10
- If one is situated in an opulent position in spiritual advancement, his opulence never decreases. Therefore such a spiritual benediction is called bhuti or vibhuti. Krsna confirms this in Bhagavad-gita
- In the Bhagavad-gita (BG 9.4) Lord Krsna confirms this: By Me, in My unmanifested form, this entire universe is pervaded. All beings are in Me, but I am not in them
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is confirmed by the Lord that there are many devotees, but a devotee who is fully conversant in the Vedic conclusion is very dear to Him
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord confirms that He awards different positions to different living entities in proportion to their surrender. This proportionate reward by the Personality of Godhead to the living entities is not partiality
- In this age, no one is actually competent to study Vedanta, and therefore it is better that one chant the holy name of the Lord, which is the essence of all Vedic knowledge, as Krsna Himself confirms in the Bhagavad-gita
- In this stanza the word svayam is particularly mentioned to confirm that Lord Krsna has no other source than Himself
- In this verse (SB 10.3.43) the Lord confirms, "I am the same Supreme Personality of Godhead, but I appear in full opulence as Sri Krsna." This is the purport of the words tenaiva vapusa
- In this way Lord Krsna confirmed the statement of the Brahma-samhita that every limb of His body is capable of doing everything He likes
- In two or three places the Bhagavatam has confirmed that Aghasura attained sarupya-mukti. One may then argue, How is it that he mixed with the Brahman effulgence?
- It is confirmed by Lord Krsna in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 9.4): By Me, in My unmanifested form, this entire universe is pervaded. All beings are in Me, but I am not in them
- It is now confirmed (in SB 10.10.40) by the Supreme Personality of Godhead that the curse of a devotee is also to be regarded as mercy. As Krsna, God, is all-good, a Vaisnava is also all-good. Whatever he does is good for everyone
- Krsna affirms His individuality in the past and confirms His individuality in the future also. He has confirmed His individuality in many ways, and impersonal Brahman has been declared to be subordinate to Him. BG 1972 purports
- Krsna confirmed in Bhagavad-gita (BG 7.28): Persons who have acted piously in previous lives & in this life, whose sinful actions are completely eradicated and who are freed from the duality of delusion, engage themselves in My service with determination
- Krsna confirms in BG 9.14: Always chanting My glories, endeavoring with great determination, bowing down before Me, these great souls perpetually worship Me with devotion. These are the symptoms of a mahatma engaged in the Lord’s service in full KC
- Krsna confirms in Bhagavad-gita (BG 14.26): One who engages in full devotional service, who does not fall down under any circumstance, at once transcends the modes of material nature and thus comes to the spiritual platform
- Krsna confirms in Bhagavad-gita (BG 8.16), mam upetya tu kaunteya punar janma na vidyate: Anyone who attains My abode never comes back to this conditioned life of material existence
- Krsna confirms in Bhagavad-gita that the living entity is eternally His part and parcel. The part and parcel is meant to serve the whole. This is individuality. It is so even in this material existence, when the living entity apparently merges in matter
- Krsna confirms in the Bhagavad-gita (15.15): I am seated in everyone's heart, and from Me come remembrance, knowledge and forgetfulness. By all the Vedas, I am to be known; indeed, I am the compiler of Vedanta, and I am the knower of the Vedas
- Krsna confirms in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 10.10): To those who are constantly devoted to serving Me with love, I give the understanding by which they can come to Me
- Krsna confirms in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 15.15): By all the Vedas, I am to be known. Indeed, I am the compiler of Vedanta, and I am the knower of the Vedas
- Krsna confirms that if one wants to capture Him, one must undertake devotional service - BG 18.55
- Krsna confirms this in BG 7.28: Persons who have acted piously in previous lives and in this life and whose sinful actions are completely eradicated are freed from the duality of delusion, and they engage themselves in My service with determination
- Krsna confirms this in Bhagavad-gita (BG 15.15): I am seated in everyone's heart, and from Me come remembrance, knowledge and forgetfulness
- Krsna means the highest pleasure, and it is confirmed that the Supreme Lord is the reservoir or storehouse of all pleasure
- Krsna replied, "I confirm that all you have spoken about Me (Krsna) in your prayers is factual. It is a fact that the materially opulent position of one who is not fully KC is the cause of his downfall and his becoming a victim of the illusory energy"
- Krsna then confirmed all of Vasudeva’s statements as follows: "My dear father, whatever you may say, We are, after all, your sons. What you have said about Us is certainly a highly philosophical understanding of spiritual knowledge"
- Lord Himself confirms in Bhagavad-gita, aham sarvasya prabhavah: (BG 10.8) "I am the origin of everything." The Supreme Personality of Godhead is the original source of all emanations, and at the same time, as Paramatma, He is spread all over existence
- Lord Krsna confirms in the BG 7.28: Persons who have acted piously in previous lives and in this life and whose sinful actions are completely eradicated are freed from the dualities of delusion, and they engage themselves in My service with determination
- Lord Krsna confirms in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 4.1): The Supreme Lord said, 'I instructed this imperishable science of yoga to the sun-god, Vivasvan, and Vivasvan instructed it to Manu, the father of mankind, and Manu in turn instructed it to Iksvaku
- Lord Krsna confirms this also in Bhagavad-gita (BG 10.10): To those who are constantly devoted and worship Me with love, I give the understanding by which they can come to Me
- Lord Krsna confirms this statement (of CC Madhya 19.140) in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 15.7): mamaivamso jiva-loke jiva-bhutah sanatanah. “The living entities in this conditioned world are My eternal fragmental parts”
- Lord Krsna here confirms that the conditioned soul can reach the highest perfectional stage by surrendering to Him. One must give up all other responsibilities
- Lord Krsna or His plenary expansions dominate every one of these innumerable planets, a fact confirmed in the sruti mantras: eko vasi sarva-gah krsna idyah/ eko 'pi san bahudha yo 'vabhati. (Gopala-tapani Upanisad 1.21)
- O scion of Bharata, you should understand that I am also the knower in all bodies, and to understand this body and its knower is called knowledge. That is My opinion - This is confirmed by Lord Krsna in the Bhagavad-gita - BG 13.3
- One must have heard from his own bona fide guru. Only then will his message be accepted as bona fide. Lord Krsna confirms this in the Bhagavad-gita - BG 4.1
- One's so-called husband, relative, son, father or whatever cannot actually be a well-wisher. The only actual well-wisher is Krsna Himself, as Krsna confirms in Bhagavad-gita (BG 5.29): suhrdam sarva-bhutanam
- The conclusion arrived at thereof is that devotional service of the Lord Sri Krsna, as it is confirmed by the Lord Himself in the last phases of the Bhagavad-gita, is the last word in relation to everyone's permanent duty in life
- The conclusion is that if we want real peace and order in the human society, we must follow the principles laid down by the Manu-samhita and confirmed by the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna
- The great religious King, Maharaja Yudhisthira, executed the royal power in the kingdom strictly according to the codes and royal principles approved by his uncle and confirmed by Lord Sri Krsna
- The Lord confirms (in the BG) "Although the stringent laws of material nature are very difficult to overcome, one who surrenders unto the Lord can very easily cross over nescience." There is no influence of material nature in the spiritual world
- The Lord confirms in BG 9.4, mat-sthani sarva-bhutani: Everything is resting on Me. This indicates that everything is resting on His own energy. For example, the planets are resting within outer space, which is the separated energy of Krsna
- The Lord confirms in Bhagavad-gita (BG 7.7), "O conqueror of wealth (Arjuna), there is no truth superior to Me."
- The Lord confirms in the Bhagavad-gita, "My supreme abode is a transcendental place from which, having gone, one never returns to this material world"
- The Lord Himself confirms that the view that there is no supreme cause of this material manifestation, that there is no God, and that everything is only the creation of the interaction of matter is a view of the asuras
- The more a devotee sincerely loves Krsna, the more Krsna reciprocates, so much so that a highly advanced devotee can talk with Krsna face to face. Krsna confirms this in the Bhagavad-gita - BG 10.10
- The path of bhakti-yoga is especially suitable for this age because it is the most direct method of God realization. To be doubly assured, Arjuna is asking Lord Krsna to confirm His former statement. BG 1972 purports
- The permission must be confirmed by Krsna from within his heart. Then, if one is very sincere and pure, he can write transcendental literature, either prose or poetry
- The Supreme Lord is Sri Krsna, as confirmed in Bhagavad-gita, Brahma-samhita and other authorized Vedic literatures
- There is nothing superior to Govinda (Krsna). He is the ultimate source and the cause of all causes. This is also confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 7.7), where the Lord says, mattah parataram nanyat: There is no truth superior to Me
- They do not know the Supreme Personality of Godhead. What, then, is the use in studying all the Vedas if one cannot grasp the essence of them, Krsna? The Lord confirms in BG(15.15), vedais ca sarvair aham eva vedyah: "By all the Vedas, I am to be known."
- This (that Visnu is the original cause of everything) is confirmed in Bhagavad-gita (BG 10.8), wherein Krsna says, aham sarvasya prabhavo mattah sarvam pravartate: "I am the source of all spiritual and material worlds. Everything emanates from Me."
- This is confirmed by Lord Krsna in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 14.26): One who engages in full devotional service, unfailing in all circumstances, at once transcends the modes of material nature and thus comes to the level of Brahman
- This realization (of Krsna as the Supreme cause) is possible only for devotees who have fully surrendered unto the lotus feet of the Lord; for others it is not possible. This is confirmed by the Lord Himself in Bhagavad-gita
- This statement by the Lord confirms that a person in true Krsna consciousness, engaged in the transcendental loving service of the Lord under the direction of the spiritual master, is never subject to the contamination of material qualities
- Those who are covered by the material energy cannot understand that the origin of everything is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna. This is summarized in the Vedanta aphorism. Krsna also confirms this in Bhagavad-gita
- When everything is completely known, that is the perfection of Vedic knowledge. The fulfillment of Vedic knowledge is systematic knowledge of the characteristics of God. This is confirmed by Lord Krsna in the Bhagavad-gita - BG 15.15
- Whoever takes shelter of the Supreme Personality of Godhead or His pure devotee is elevated to the spiritual order and purified from material contamination. This is also confirmed by Krsna in the Bhagavad-gita - BG 9.32