This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Arriving"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- Akrura became a little disappointed by these words of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, but he could not disregard the order. He therefore entered Mathura and informed Kamsa about the arrival of Krsna, and then he entered his own home
- All the kings were joyful at the news (of Krsna's forthcoming visit to Hastinapur) and began to wait very anxiously for the Lord's arrival
- Although he was a great outlaw in the city, Satadhanva was still very much afraid of Krsna's power, and thus when Krsna arrived he became most afraid
- He (Kamsa) also told the trainers of the elephants, "Be sure to bring the elephant named Kuvalayapida and keep him at the gate of the wrestling arena. Try to capture Krsna and Balarama on Their arrival and have the elephant kill Them"
- How the sons of Pandu, the Pandavas, enjoy Krsna's association is described as follows, "When Sri Krsna arrived in Indraprastha, the capital of the Kurus, Maharaj Yudhisthira immediately came out to smell the flavor of Krsna's head"
- I beg to inform you that the two pairs of Radha Krishna Deities have arrived in Bombay from Jaipur. So out of the four Deities, two of Krishna and two of Radharani, one Deity of Radharani is broken by the hand
- I have now come to my village, and I shall go to my home and tell all the people that the witness has arrived
- In spite of this knowledge They (Krsna and Balarama) wanted to go to Hastinapura to take part in the bereavement. On arriving in Hastinapura, Krsna and Balarama first went to see Bhismadeva because he was the chief of the Kuru dynasty
- In the Lalita-madhava of Srila Rupa Gosvami it is stated, "After Krsna's arrival in Kamsa's arena, Kamsa's priest looked at Krsna with a detestful expression"
- In the meantime, the other inhabitants of Vrndavana, headed by Nanda and Upananda, had already reached Mathura by going through the forest, and they were awaiting the arrival of Krsna and Balarama in a garden
- Just on the arrival of Lord Krsna, all material contamination was completely removed, and Bhismadeva was thus able to be transcendentally situated by stopping the activities of the impure senses in collaboration with matter
- Just then, Rukmini, full of anxiety, saw the brahmana messenger. Krsna, being the Supersoul of all living beings, could understand Rukmini's anxiety; therefore He sent the brahmana inside the palace to let her know that He had arrived
- Krsna continued, "You (Rukmini) sent your messenger inviting Me to kidnap you, and when you found that there was a little delay in My arriving on the spot, you saw the whole world as vacant"
- Krsna, on arriving at this age (thirteen years), manifested such beautiful bodily features that His restless eyes became the playthings of Cupid, and His mild smile resembled the newly grown lotus flower
- The brahmana replied that the son of the Yadu dynasty, Sri Krsna, had arrived; he further encouraged her (Rukmini) by saying that Krsna had promised to carry her away without fail
- The brahmana then began to think that if the people didn't directly see the Gopala Deity, they would not believe that He had arrived. "But even if Gopala stays here," he thought, "there is still nothing to fear"
- The gopis said, "Krsna does not even look upon us, although we are completely surrendered unto Him. Now the young girls in Mathura will have the opportunity. They are expecting Krsna's arrival, & will enjoy His sweet smiling face & will drink its honey"
- The inhabitants of the city of Dvaraka were in a mood of dejection and expected the arrival of the Lord at any moment. So the heralding sound of the auspicious conchshell was very encouraging, and apparently the sound pacified their dejection
- The sages assembled in the forest of Naimisaranya inquired from Suta Gosvami about the birth of Maharaja Pariksit, but in the course of the narration other topics like Krsna's arrival at Dvaraka and residing with the sixteen thousand queens were narrated
- The young brahmana then went to the town and informed all the people about Gopala's arrival. Hearing this, the people were struck with wonder
- They (the inhabitants of Mathura) had been awaiting the arrival of Krsna and Balarama with great anxiety, and in their extreme eagerness to see Krsna and Balarama, the ladies did not dress themselves very properly
- They were all expecting the arrival of Krsna. It had already been ascertained that Krsna, who is the resting place of the goddess of fortune and the reservoir of all pleasure and transcendental qualities, was going to visit Mathura City
- Thus Krsna and Balarama gave some preliminary hints of Their arrival to Kamsa, and he could understand what severe type of danger was awaiting him the next day in the sacrificial arena
- When King Yudhisthira heard that Lord Krsna had arrived in his capital city, Hastinapura, he became so joyful that all his bodily hairs stood on end in great ecstasy, and he immediately came out of the city to properly receive the Lord
- When Krsna arrived at Kuruksetra in pilgrimage, all the people assembled there began to say that Krsna the son of Devaki had arrived
- When Krsna arrived at the age of thirteen to fourteen years, His two arms and chest assumed an unspeakable beauty, and His whole form became simply enchanting
- When Krsna arrived in the city of Indraprastha, Bhima was so overwhelmed with joy that, with tears in his eyes and a smiling face, he immediately embraced his maternal cousin
- When Krsna arrived, He broke all the strongholds to pieces by the strokes of His club and scattered the military strength here and there by the constant onslaught of His arrows
- When the citizens received the news of the Lord's (Krsna) arrival, they all felt unlimited happiness and came to welcome Him, taking gifts in their hands to offer
- When the horses were yoked and the chariot was ready to go, Krsna helped the brahmana up and gave him a seat by His side. Immediately they started from Dvaraka and within one night arrived at the province of Vidarbha
- Worrying about the late arrival of his little son, Nanda Maharaj would remain on the candrasalika until he could indicate to his wife that Krsna, surrounded by His little cowherd friends, was coming back with the calves