Knowledge of Absolute Truth
"knowledge of the absolute truth"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Knowledge of Absolute Truth"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- A brahmana's qualifications are mentioned in BG as truthfulness, mental equanimity, control of the senses, the power of tolerance, simplicity, knowledge of the Absolute Truth, firm faith in scripture, and practical application of these qualities in life
- Although by severe austerities they (Mayavadis) rise to the exalted position of brahma-jnana, they nevertheless fall down due to imperfect knowledge of the Absolute Truth
- As far as jnana is concerned, if one is a perfect devotee of Vasudeva, he is the greatest mahatma (vasudevah sarvam iti sa mahatma sudurlabhah). A mahatma is one who has full knowledge of the Absolute Truth
- As the sun and moon drive away darkness by their appearance and reveal the nature of everything, these two brothers dissipate the darkness of ignorance covering the living beings and enlighten them with knowledge of the Absolute Truth
- Because people do not know the Absolute Truth, this Srimad-Bhagavatam was specifically compiled by Vyasadeva under the instruction of Narada
- Because, in the last devastation, knowledge of the Absolute Truth was altogether erased from the universe, Brahma desired that the same knowledge again be renovated; otherwise there would be no meaning in the creation
- Brahmaji wanted to create the whole cosmic situation as it was in the previous millennium, and because, in the last devastation, knowledge of the Absolute Truth was altogether erased from the universe, he desired that the same knowledge again be renovated
- By performing austerities & penances, by controlling the senses & mind, & by achieving full knowledge of the Absolute Truth, one is fully cleansed of material contamination. Then one's words and blessings, like those of the demigods, are never a failure
- By speculation, by our research, it is impossible, but we can get a glimpse of knowledge of the Absolute Truth when we receive it through the Absolute Truth, Krsna. That is Krsna consciousness movement
- If one endeavors simply to achieve knowledge of the Absolute Truth or the Supersoul but has no devotional service, he labors without gaining the real result. This is compared to beating the husks of wheat after the grains have already been removed
- If one pretends to be a devotee of the Lord but does not understand the difference between dry speculative knowledge and knowledge of the Supreme Absolute Truth, then such a person's devotion borders on impersonalism and is rank with cheap sentimentalism
- Impersonal brahmajyoti or localized Paramatma realization is not perfect knowledge of the Absolute Truth because it is partial. BG 1972 purports
- In the Bhagavatam, the cause of anxiety over the result of an activity is explained as being one's functioning in the conception of duality, that is, without knowledge of the Absolute Truth
- In the previous verse (CC Adi 1.53) the Absolute Truth and its nature have been explained. One must also understand the relative truth to actually know the Absolute
- O best among the Bharatas (Arjuna), four kinds of pious men render devotional service unto Me - the distressed, the desirer of wealth, the inquisitive and he who is searching for knowledge of the Absolute
- One has to cultivate knowledge of the Absolute Truth by pursuing studies in the Vedas and undergoing severe austerities and penances
- One who is in knowledge of the Absolute Truth, O mighty-armed, does not engage himself in the senses and sense gratification, knowing well the differences between work in devotion and work for fruitive results. BG 3.28 - 1972
- Some people approach Him (Krsna) in the pursuit of knowledge of the Absolute Truth, and others approach Him when they are distressed, like the devotee Gajendra
- Srimad-Bhagavatam (SB 2.1.2) says: Those persons who are materially engrossed, being blind to the knowledge of ultimate truth, have many subject matters for hearing in human society, O Emperor
- Tattva-vidah refers to persons who have knowledge of the Absolute Truth. They can certainly understand knowledge without duality because they are on the spiritual platform
- The 108 Upanisads contain all knowledge about the Absolute Truth. Sometimes people ask why Vaisnavas use 108 prayer beads for chanting the holy names. We think it is because there are 108 Upanisads containing full knowledge of the Absolute Truth
- The nine sons of Rsabha were greatly fortunate sages who worked vigorously to spread knowledge of the Absolute Truth. They wandered about naked and were very well versed in spiritual science
- The prefix upa- (of CC Adi 2.5) indicates that one must receive knowledge about the Absolute Truth from a spiritual master
- The real tattva, or truth, consists of Brahman, Paramatma, and Bhagavan. As stated in Srimad-Bhagavatam (1.2.11): "Learned transcendentalists who know the Absolute Truth call this nondual substance Brahman, Paramatma or Bhagavan"
- The secret of success in understanding the intricacies of knowledge of the Absolute Truth, the Personality of Godhead, is the causeless mercy of the Lord
- The third-class devotee - who is not advanced in knowledge of the Absolute Truth but simply offers obeisances with great devotion, thinks of the Lord, sees the Lord in the temple & brings forth flowers and fruits to offer to the Deity - becomes liberated
- This mission of Brahmaji (to renovate knowledge of the Absolute truth in the new creation) was fulfilled by the grace of the Lord when the four sanas, namely Sanaka, Sanat-kumara, Sanandana and Sanatana, appeared as his four sons
- Those who are intelligent in regard to sacrifice, who are actually aware of religious principles and who are free from material desires, control the self in the fire of spiritual knowledge, or knowledge of the Absolute Truth
- Those who are learned and spiritually advanced will never accept such notions (that Ramacandra is not God); they will accept the descriptions of Lord Ramacandra and His activities only as presented by tattva-darsis, those who know the Absolute Truth
- Uddhava continued reading Krsna's message, "Knowledge of the Absolute Truth is specifically required for persons who want liberation from material existence. But one who has attained love for Krsna is already on the platform of liberation"
- Unless one is tattva-darsi, in complete knowledge of the Absolute Truth, one cannot describe the activities of the Personality of Godhead
- We cannot have the knowledge of the Absolute Truth simply by argument or simply by philosophy or simply by big brain or speaking power. No, no. All these things will not do. Simply we have to follow the great authority
- When knowledge of the Absolute Truth, which is on the platform of pure goodness, is suppressed by the rampant influence of ignorance & passion, the sages & self-realized souls withdraw to a solitary place of worship to elevate themselves spiritually