Pages in category "Irreligious Acts"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- A sinful son causes a person's reputation to vanish. His irreligious activities at home cause irreligion and quarrel among everyone, and this creates only endless anxiety
- As a sleeping person acts according to the body manifested in his dreams & accepts it to be himself, so one identifies with his present body, which he acquired because of his past religious or irreligious acts & is unable to know his past or future lives
- In other words, by the grace of Krsna, religious principles were so well cared for that hardly any irreligious activities could be found
- In proportion to the extent of one's religious or irreligious actions in this life, one must enjoy or suffer the corresponding reactions of his karma in the next
- In the name of secular government, the king or governmental head remains neutral and allows people to engage in all sorts of irreligious activities. In such a state, people cannot be happy, despite all economic development
- King Pariksit said: O my lord, O Sukadeva Gosvami, Yamaraja is the controller of all living entities in terms of their religious and irreligious activities, but his order had been foiled
- Krsna has explained in the Bhagavad-gita that He is the SP of Godhead, and that whenever there are discrepancies in the regulative principles of man's religious life and a prominence of irreligious activities, He appears on this earthly planet
- The very day and moment the Personality of Godhead, Lord Sri Krsna, left this earth, the personality of Kali, who promotes all kinds of irreligious activities, came into this world
- The Yamadutas were insisting on taking him (Ajamila) away to Yamaraja for punishment. This was adharma, contrary to religious principles. The Visnudutas feared that if such irreligious acts were allowed, the management of human society would be spoiled
- This Sudarsana cakra is the killer of the prowess of all other weapons, the killer of darkness, and the manifester of the prowess of devotional service; it is the means of establishing religious principles & it is the killer of all irreligious activities