inherent | inherently
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Inherent"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Each child can take advantage of the father's property & instruction, but even though the inheritance and instruction may be the same for all the children, out of their different desires each child creates a different life and thereby suffers or enjoys
- Even if we change our body, still we can find out our means of living by that inherent intellect. That is advertised as intuition. But this intuition is previous experience only
- He (Yudhisthira) fought for the right cause because the kingdom of Hastinapura was his rightful inheritance and his cousins wanted to usurp it for themselves
- Here, in this verse (SB 9.9.32), the feelings inherent in this (vedic) culture are expressed by the wife of the brahmana. A woman without a husband is like a dead body
- If a man becomes a devotee all good qualities inherent in him become manifest
- If one simply make melodious kirtana of Rama or Krishna or both combined and they are offered the prasadam of Sri Jagannatha surely they shall imbibe the spiritual tendency inherent in every human
- If, instead of treating the people's inherent disease - atheism - the leaders simply show a superficial sympathy for the disease's symptoms, certainly there will be no benefit whatsoever for suffering humanity
- Narada, the most dear of the inheritor sons of Brahma, always ready to serve his father, strictly follows the instructions of his father by his mannerly behavior, meekness and sense control
- No material planet, even Satyaloka, is comparable in quality to the spiritual planets, where the five inherent qualities of the material world - namely ignorance, misery, egoism, anger and envy - are completely absent
- The living entities who are conditioned in the material world are manifested in the creation in terms of respective inclinations inherent in them, and the requisite material body is offered to each and every one of them by the material energy
- The materialist advances in many ways, but he is unable to stop these four principles (birth, death, disease and old age) of suffering inherent in material existence
- The saintly brahmana said: O best of the asuras, Prahlada Maharaja, who are recognized by advanced and civilized men, you are aware of the different stages of life because of your inherent transcendental eyes, with which you can see a man's character
- The scriptures describe in detail the divisions of society, with their inherent characteristics. Therefore we commit a serious mistake when we regard the different classes of men as belonging to particular countries or races