Pages in category "Incuring Sins"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- If a ksatriya engaged in his own occupation kills an enemy, there is no sin incurred. In the Third Chapter (of BG) these matters have been clearly and elaborately explained; every man should work for the purpose of yajna, or for Visnu, the SPG. BG 1972 p
- If we simply surrender unto Krsna’s lotus feet and take this Krsna consciousness movement seriously, we can be freed from the karma incurred by sin
- If, however, you do not fight this religious war, then you will certainly incur sins for neglecting your duties and thus lose your reputation as a fighter. BG 2.33 - 1972
- In devotional service to the Lord, the path of bhakti, there is practically no chance of incurring sinful reactions
- The Muslim governor then prayed for liberation from the unlimited sinful reactions he had previously incurred by being envious of brahmanas and Vaisnavas and killing cows
- The result of advancement in spiritual knowledge is not material improvement, but Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu advised Gopinatha Pattanayaka how to use material opulence without incurring reactions to sinful life
- The saintly sages elected King Vena to become king, but he proved to be mischievous; therefore the sages were very much afraid of incurring sinful reaction. The law of karma prohibits a person even to associate with a mischievous individual