Category:In Exchange of Devotional Service to God
exchange | exchanged | exchanges | exchanging
Pages in category "In Exchange of Devotional Service to God"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- If one sincerely prays to God for material possessions in exchange for devotional service, the Lord, who is not foolish like such an unintelligent devotee gradually gives him the intelligence to be satisfied only by rendering service to His lotus feet
- If one sincerely prays to God for material possessions in exchange for devotional service, the Lord, who is not foolish like such an unintelligent devotee, shows him special favor by taking away whatever material possessions he has
- In this connection Narayana Rsi has used one particular word - rasa. In devotional service this rasa is the via medium or the basic principle for the exchange of dealings between the Lord and the living entity
- It is said that Krsna is so much pleased by such devotional service (of offering small flower, fruit or leaf and a little water to Krsna with devotion) that He offers Himself to His devotee in exchange for it
- On the sakhya-rasa platform, the devotee sometimes offers the Lord service and sometimes makes Krsna serve him in exchange
- One who desires some material benefit in exchange for devotional service cannot be Your pure devotee. Indeed, he is no better than a merchant who wants profit in exchange for service
- The more one spiritually advances by devotional service to the Lord, in exchange for his temporary possessions, the more one is freed from the attachment of material illusion
- These (who are distressed, in need of money, inquisitive, and searching after knowledge of the Absolute Truth) are not pure devotees because they have some aspiration to fulfill in exchange for devotional service. BG 1972 purports