impotent | impotence | impotency | impotents
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► Eunuch (9 P)
Pages in category "Impotent"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- A spiritualist, inner side is strong. He's not impotent, but he'll don't like sex intercourse. Doesn't like. He hates. That is spiritual life. Inner side is strong enough. He can marry thrice, but he has got a detachment. That is spiritual life
- Anxiety, impotence, humility, anger and impatience were all like soldiers fighting, and the madness of love of Godhead was the cause
- Any cruel person - be he a man, woman or impotent eunuch - who is only interested in his personal maintenance and has no compassion for other living entities may be killed by the king. Such killing can never be considered actual killing
- Dishonest miscreants flourish because of cowardly and impotent executive heads of state
- Dishonest miscreants flourish because of cowardly and impotent executive heads of state. But when the executive heads are strong enough to curb all sorts of dishonest miscreants, in any part of the state, certainly they cannot flourish
- If a limb refuses to execute its usual duty, it becomes useless to the body. Similarly, if our activities are not focused on Lord Krsna, they are rendered impotent and valueless
- In the presence of Lord Krsna and others, the brahmana began to accuse Arjuna: "Everyone see my foolishness! I put my faith in the words of Arjuna, who is impotent and who is expert only in false promises. How foolish I was to believe Arjuna"
- In this regard (SB 8.16.61), Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti remarks, napumsakam anapumsakenety-adinaikatvam. One cannot equate the potent and the impotent
- O son of Prtha, do not yield to this degrading impotence. It does not become you. Give up such petty weakness of heart and arise, O chastiser of the enemy. BG 2.3 - 1972
- One should be careful not to consider the Supreme Personality of Godhead in every body and individual soul to be the jiva. This is something like equalizing the potent and the impotent. BG 1972 purports
- Sometimes a child is born even to an impotent father and sterile mother, and sometimes a potent father and fertile mother are childless
- Sometimes great emotion, bewilderment, pride, frustration, illusion, impotence, jealousy, dexterity, negligence and signs of hard labor are also manifest as unconstitutional symptoms
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu proved the impotence of fruitive workers, speculative empiric philosophers and mystic yogis. The realization of such men is simply a waste of time and energy
- Suppose a man does not use sex. It does not mean he has become impotent. If he likes, he can have sex life a thousand times. But he has voluntarily avoided it. Param drstva nivartate: (BG 2.59) he has a higher taste
- The henpecked husband may not be able to repay his wife for all the benefits that he derives from her, but as for begetting children by fulfilling sexual desire, it is not at all difficult for any husband unless he is thoroughly impotent
- The lightness of heart caused by strong attachment and strong agitation of the mind is called impotence (capalya). Failure of judgment, misuse of words, and obstinate activities devoid of anxiety are observed
- The Lord is neither impersonal nor impotent. Rather, He is sac-cid-ananda-vigraha (BS 5.1), the eternal form of knowledge and bliss. Thus He has all the symptoms of spiritual bliss. Feeling separation from one's beloved is also an item of spiritual bliss
- The pasandis are so fallen and falsely proud of having taken birth in brahmana families that they think that instead of delivering all the fallen souls, the holy name becomes impotent when constantly chanted by lower-class men
- The seed of material enjoyment automatically becomes impotent with the increase of the Krsna consciousness movement
- These so-called swamis, they are impotent. They could not produce any child of Krsna consciousness. That is the proof
- They (the so-called followers of the Hindu religion) are impotent; they cannot do anything to spread the Vedic culture for the benefit of human society
- Thinking the absolute Personality of Godhead to be poverty-stricken or to have no potency - or, in other words, to be impotent - is simply rascaldom. This rascaldom is the profession of the conditioned soul, and it increases his bewilderment
- Yayati was much attached to Devayani, and when he went to his father-in-law's place to call her, Sukracarya was angry with him and cursed him to become impotent
- You can have sex life when it is required. To become impotent is not required. You should be fully potent but not misuse it. That is required
- You can have your certificate by yourself, whether you have no more any desire for sex life. That's all, not that he has become impotent. If required, he can give birth to hundreds of children, but he does not like it. That is. That is the certificate