Pages in category "Impending"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Alas! How wonderful it is that the foolish materialist does not heed the great danger of impending death! He knows that death will surely come, yet he is nevertheless callous and neglectful
- All rsis are situated in the quality of goodness. All of them assembled there on hearing the news of the great warrior's impending death
- Animals, of course, have no sense of responsibility, but even humans, who have developed a sense of responsibility, while away their valuable time without engaging in devotional service to the Lord; they live merrily, unafraid of impending death
- One should not become a pseudo spiritual master as a matter of business to meet one's family expenditures; one must be an expert spiritual master to deliver the disciple from the clutches of impending death
- One should not strive to become a mother or father if one cannot save one's dependent son from the impending danger of death
- Sometimes the members of the Krsna Consciousness Society are afraid of the impending danger of world war and ask what would happen to them if a war should occur
- Sri Suta Gosvami said: O brahmanas, when Pariksit Maharaja, who was awaiting impending death, thus requested Sukadeva Gosvami to speak, Sukadeva Gosvami, encouraged by the King's words, offered respect to the King and spoke with great pleasure
- Surcharged with passion and ignorance and not knowing what was good or bad for them, the asuras, for whom impending death was waiting, began the persecution of the saintly persons - SB 10.4.45
- The gopis said, "Even the demigods are very unkind to us; they are also not impeding His going to Mathura"
- The kings continued: "We were so fooled that we became the cause of death for others, forgetting our own impending death. But, dear Lord (Krsna), the force of the time element, which is Your representative, is certainly insurmountable"
- The man thinks himself stronger than ten thousand elephants and considers himself most perfect. Indeed, illusioned and intoxicated by false pride, he thinks himself God, ignoring impending death
- The Nagapatnis (wives of Kailya) knew that Krsna is the shelter of all surrendered souls, and they desired to release their husband from the impending danger by pleasing the Lord with their prayers
- The PG delivered the king of the elephants, who was attacked by an alligator and who meditated upon the lotus feet of the Lord. At that time the female elephants who accompanied him were crying, and the Lord saved them from the impending danger
- The predominating deities of other planets, such as Brahma, Indra and Candra, could not find any way to save Lord Siva from the impending danger. Wherever Lord Siva went, they remained silent
- The saintly brahmanas, being pleased with the King, said to him: O King, please meditate upon the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Kesava. He will save us from this impending danger and arrange for our well-being
- The wives of the brahmanas who were performing sacrifices gave up their relatives just to satisfy Krsna. This is an example of a wife rejecting a husband who cannot deliver her from the impending dangers of birth and death
- This is the duty of father and mother to enlighten children in Krishna Consciousness and thus save them from the clutches of impending death