impartial | impartiality | impartially
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► God Is Impartial (2 C, 6 P)
- ► Impartial Devotional Service to God (1 P)
Pages in category "Impartial"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- A person is said to be still further advanced when he regards all - the honest well-wisher, friends and enemies, the envious, the pious, the sinner and those who are indifferent and impartial-with an equal mind. BG 6.9 - 1972
- A secular state may be impartial to any particular type of faith, but the state cannot be indifferent to the principles of religion as above-mentioned
- Akrura continued, "Even if you (Dhrtarastra) treat them (the Pandavas) not as the owners of the throne but as your subjects, you should impartially think of their welfare as though they were your own sons"
- Although they (the brahmanas) were impartial by nature, those followers of the Vedanta blessed me (Narada Muni) with their causeless mercy
- I (Lord Siva) can impartially judge that this devotee, Citraketu, has defeated you (Parvati) and your excellence simply by becoming a pure devotee of the Lord
- If a logician makes his judgment impartially, he will surely find that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the maha-vadanyavatara, the most magnanimous incarnation
- If their (the logicians) judgment is impartial, they will understand that no other humanitarian activities can surpass those of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- If we compare the sentiments in an impartial mood, we find that the conjugal sentiment is superior to all others in sweetness
- Impartial devotee
- In another prayer it is said, "My dear Lord Krsna, best of all the Kuru dynasty, You are so impartial that even if Your enemy is qualified, You will reward him; and if one of Your sons is a culprit, You will chastise him"
- O greatly fortunate and learned brahmana, whether Narayana is partial or impartial has become a subject of great doubt. Kindly dispel my doubt with positive evidence that Narayana is always neutral and equal to everyone
- Of course, there is no difference between the mouth and the feet of the Supreme Lord, but from an impartial study we can appreciate that Bhagavad-gita is even more important than the water of the Ganges
- The author (of Caitanya-caritamrta) says, that he cannot consider the opinions of those who become attracted or repelled by such things (Judgment according to mundane senses), because one cannot write impartially in that way
- The great sages began to think that although a brahmana is peaceful and impartial because he is equal to everyone, it is still not his duty to neglect poor humans. By such neglect, a brahmana's spiritual power diminishes
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is present in everyone's heart, simply gives the results of the increase in the various qualities, but He is impartial. He supervises victory and loss, but He does not take part in them
- There have been many imitation incarnations in Bengal since the appearance of Lord Caitanya, but any impartial devotee or learned man can understand that Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu was accepted as an incarnation of Krsna...
- There is no difference between the mouth and the feet of the Supreme Lord, but from an impartial study we can appreciate that Bhagavad-gita is even more important than the water of the Ganges
- These are the characteristics of an impartial ruler. It is the duty of a ruler to punish the criminal and give protection to the innocent
- They (Brahmanas) are always busy in their activities for spiritual advancement. Nonetheless, when there is a calamity in human society, they cannot remain impartial
- This Krsna consciousness movement will be efficient for everyone if he studies impartially