If We Think That (Disciples of SP)
Pages in category "If We Think That (Disciples of SP)"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- I always recommend that one should try to remain brahmacari if possible, and if you think that this will be possible for you, you should try for it
- I do not mind for the severe cold there, but if you think that my service will be helpful to you, you can call me, I shall go
- I have just heard from Gargamuni that you would like to print future issues of French language BTG in a small size about the size of our "Two Essays." So if you think that this will help increase the sales, then do it with my approval
- I think you should not be disturbed by minor disagreement. If you think that you cannot agree with Umapati, you can stop discussing with him, and if there is any point of judgment, you can refer to me. I am always at your service
- I very much approve of the $4.95 price, or if you think it is better, $3.95 may also be charged. How many pictures will you include in the paperback edition? Hardback?
- If our brahmanas do not take their second initiation seriously, then we will be deserving of criticism. So on this basis, if you think the men you have recommended are still eligible, you can resubmit their names to me and I will accept them
- If they think that they can do some business, let them do it. What can be done? If they cannot produce food, then let them do business
- If you are thinking hopeless, then how I can make you hopeful?
- If you at all seriously intend to go to East Pakistan, please contact this gentleman and open correspondence with him and if you think it is favorable you may go there with the blessings of Krsna
- If you can develop such an institution for future children of the society, or outside the society, it will be great service for the humanity. I am sure Krishna will give you more and more intelligence in this matter, if you seriously think
- If you take charge of this distribution of books not only in India but neighboring countries just like Hong Kong, Singapore, if you think you can do that, that will be nice
- If you think that "It is hackneyed, it is troublesome, but what can I do? These people ask me to do it. I have to do it," that is not Krsna consciousness
- If you think that "Now I am Krsna conscious. Whatever I do, it is right," then it is great sin. But accidentally it happens. That is excused
- If you think that "This body is required for acting, for working on behalf of the Supreme Lord; therefore I must keep the body fit to work" - that is not your identification with the body
- If you think that after getting initiation, "I have become perfect. Now again, whatever nonsense I was doing, I shall go on doing it," then it will be useless
- If you think that in Columbus there are many other engagements, then I may come back again to Columbus and stay there for as long as you like, and then I shall go on to New Vrindaban
- If you think this is a brass-made idol, then it will remain a brass-made idol to you forever. But if you elevate yourself to higher platform of Krsna consciousness, then Krsna, this Krsna, will talk with you
- If you think you are Krishna or Spiritual Master, that is Mayavadi philosophy. One should not indulge in this sort of thing
- If you think your presence is required in Bhuvanesvara, then you can go there for necessary action. I am going to Vrndavana, so you can come and meet me at Vrndavana and from there you can go to Bhuvanesvara
- If you want to do business, you must take the first opportunity, the greatest opportunity, do your business. That is intelligence. And if we think, "All right, I shall do slowly. In seven hundred lives I shall become perfect," that is another thing
- It is a fallacy to say that my present engagement with the press is not the best for my spiritual advancement, and if we think in this way we may go on trying out one engagement after another and always say the same excuse
- So far as "Back To Godhead" is concerned, the answers to your questions are as follows: Recipes are all right if you think that there is such a public demand. But just recipes, no pictures
- So I approve of Karandhara's plan not to give more money to the Press until all debts and books owed are cleared and settled up. If you think that by lowering the prices of our books that things will improve, I have no objection
- So if you all think, Jayapataka, Tamala Krishna, and the others, my approval is there. Whatever you all decide in future in these matters, that's all right
- So you are all good souls, please do not be agitated in trivial things. Do your duty nicely, develop the center as nicely as possible. If you think that your personality has been minimized, you can tolerate it
- The idea is that dress has to be accepted according to the taste of others and foodstuffs are to be accepted according to the eater's taste. So if you think this kind of dress will attract more people, you can dress yourself in that manner
- The Mayavadis think that they have themselves become Krishna. Similarly, if we think that we are Mother Yasoda, that will be the same philosophy. You should aspire to follow the footsteps of Mother Yasoda and Love Krishna in maternal affection
- These things are forbidden. You cannot... Arcye visnau sila-dhih. Krsna or Visnu, the same thing -- if you think that this murti is made of stone, Salagrama-sila, if you think it is sila or stone, this is naraki-buddhih. This is not recommended
- They foolishly think that Krsna is like themselves and that He embraces the gopis just as an ordinary man embraces a young girl
- You are at liberty to follow your husband, that is not my point, but if you go the deity worship may be neglected and our progress will be hampered. That is my opinion, because you are in charge, but if you think you may go sometimes, I have no objection
- You are with us practically for the last four years and still if you think you cannot surrender to Krishna without any doubt, then what kind of progress you have made by this time?
- You have got so many assets. So you can utilize it for preaching. Dedicate your life. If you think that you are family man, you cannot dedicate twenty-four hours, then earn money and give it to Krsna consciousness movement as other family men
- You have mentioned that you may be interested in marriage, and if you think that you should marry, there is no question of living as an artificial brahmacari
- Your guru is writing books. If you think, "There is no necessity of reading books," that is guror avajna
- Your idea sounds very nice. It is a good proposal. Is it practical? Can you do it? If you think it is practical and you can do it, then it could have very nice results. Work nicely with Hamsaduta and see what can be arranged