This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Highly Intelligent"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- If a Mayavadi becomes narayana-parayana, a devotee of Lord Narayana, he is better than a jivan-mukta, one who is liberated or perfect. This requires higher intelligence
- If one tries to mingle the worship of Yogamaya with that of Mahamaya, considering them one and the same, he does not really show very high intelligence
- In heavenly and other planets within the universe, the inhabitants are all highly intelligent, many more times than the human beings, and they are all pious in the higher and highest mode of goodness
- Kali-puja means because the Vedic sastras are so made that from the lowest rascal to the highest intelligent man should be elevated
- King Puranjana was a great soul, highly intellectual and possessed of advanced consciousness, but due to his being too much addicted to women, his whole consciousness was covered
- Krsna consciousness is not for the fools. It is not for the fools. Highly intelligent class of man, he can understand the philosophical aspect of Krsna consciousness. But the thing is so attractive that even a child, even a fool is attracted
- One is highly intelligent by the grace of the Lord, and one is a fool by the same control
- One who is both devoted and highly advanced in intelligence does not take action against the soul or the body. If there is any discrepancy, he forgives. It is said that forgiveness is a quality of those who are advancing in spiritual knowledge
- Our literature is meant for higher section, scholarly section. That section we have not yet touched - philosophers, religionists, highly intellectual public. We are meant for that, our literature
- The great King Gaya used to perform all kinds of Vedic rituals. He was highly intelligent and expert in studying all the Vedic literatures. He maintained the religious principles and possessed all kinds of opulence
- The highly intelligent brains of these gentlemen (like Jagadisha Chandra Bose, Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, etc.) were certainly not products of any human being. The brain is created by another agent
- This is actual buddhi-yoga. Bhakti-yoga means buddhi-yoga, because one who is highly intelligent decides to take to Krsna consciousness
- When a person becomes highly intelligent and engages in Krsna consciousness, Krsna reciprocates by giving him the intelligence by which he can be promoted to the abode of the Supreme Lord
- Who is in Krsna consciousness, he sees everyone on the same level. How it is, that? Has he become a madman, that a highly intellectual person and the dog, he sees on the equal level? Yes. Because he is not seeing on the material platform