Pages in category "Greatest Sin"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- Ahimsa. "Don't kill." That is the greatest sin. So Lord Buddha is propagating that "Let these people be saved from the greatest sinful activities"
- Anyone who thinks like that, that "Because I have got this disinfectant method, so I shall commit sinful activities and I'll chant Hare Krsna, and it will be neutralized," so that is the greatest sin
- I have (Prabhupada) already explained the four kinds of sinful activities you should avoid. But if you think that you are chanting, therefore there will be no reaction of sinful activities, that is the greatest sin, greatest offense
- I have already explained the four kinds of sinful activities you should avoid. But if you think that you are chanting, therefore there will be no reaction of sinful activities, that is the greatest sin
- I've (Prabhupada) written state letter to Dr. Radhakrishnan. "So if you want to, I mean to say, compensate the greatest sin you have committed in your Bhagavad-gita, then you join this Krsna conscious movement and rectify yourself."
- If in the human society unnecessary animal killing is encouraged, he will never be able to understand what is God. The greatest sinful activity, pasu-ghnat
- If these four principles are followed, he will never touch any sinful activities. But if somebody thinks that "Because I am chanting Hare Krsna I become free from all sinful reaction, therefore let me do all nonsense," no, that is the greatest sin
- If we think that "Because I am now..., I have got a machine of chanting Hare Krsna, so I shall commit as much sin as possible and it will be counteracted by this process," oh, that is the greatest sin. You cannot do that
- If we think that krsna-nama, the holy name of Krsna, can nullify so many sinful activities, so if I commit little sinful activity and chant Hare Krsna, it will be nullified. No, don't think like that. That is the greatest sin
- If we work so hard to make a man a devotee and then seeing the older members taking intoxication and doing all nonsense, they become lost to Krsna, that is the greatest sin
- If you think that you are chanting, therefore there will be no reaction of sinful activities, that is the greatest sin. Greatest offense. Never. Don't commit any sinful activities
- If you want to, I mean to say, compensate the greatest sin you have committed in your Bhagavad-gita, then you join this Krsna conscious movement and rectify yourself
- In every religion, either Hindu or Christian or Mohammedan, there are some rules and regulation. Just like in Mohammedan religion, drinking is greatest sin. And Hindu religion, flesh eating, especially cow's meat, is greatest sin
- In India, those who are meat-eaters, they are advised - that is also under restriction - advised to kill some lower animals like goats, even up to buffaloes. But cow killing is the greatest sin
- The chanting Hare Krsna Mantra, one chanting Hare Krsna is sufficient to make us pure from all sinful activities reaction. But if we commit sin again in the hope that because I'm chanting this will be neutralized and that is the greatest sin
- The chanting of the holy name of the Lord is able to uproot even the reactions of the greatest sins. Therefore the chanting of the sankirtana movement is the most auspicious activity in the entire universe. Please try to understand this
- The difficulty that one chants Hare Krsna mantra, again commits sin, that is greatest sin. That is the greatest offense
- The higher-grade life and lower-grade life means those who are proportionately greater sinful, they have got lower-grade life, and those who have got greater pious life, they get higher-grade life in higher planets, in Brahmaloka, Janaloka, Tapoloka
- There Bhrgu Muni purposely committed the greatest sin by offending Lord Visnu by his bodily activities. The first offense committed by Bhrgu Muni was mental, the second offense was vocal, and the third offense was corporal
- They (foolish people) misinterpret the transcendental body of Krsna to be a creation of material nature, and this is considered to be the greatest offense and greatest sin
- To remain in ignorance, that is the greatest sin. Tamasi ma: "Don't remain in darkness." That is Vedic injunction, "Enlighten yourself." Jyotir gama: Go to the light