"good wife"|"good wives"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► Good Husband (18 P)
Pages in category "Good Wife"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total.
- A man is considered to be fortunate in three ways. If he has got good wife then he is fortunate. If he has got good son then he is fortunate. And if he has got plenty money he is fortunate
- A pure devotee never begs the Lord for material happiness in the shape of riches, followers, a good wife or even mukti. The Lord promises, however, yoga-ksemam vahamy aham: "I voluntarily bring everything necessary for My service"
- A woman is supposed to be the energy of the man. Historically, in the background of every great man there is either a mother or a wife. One's household life is very successful if he has both a good wife and mother
- Because I have got very good means of living, very good means of sleeping, nice house, and very good wife and very good bank balance and good government, therefore I am secure. That is nonsense
- By pleasing goddess Durga one can obtain such benefits (wealth, strength, fame, a good wife and so on), but since they are temporary, they result only in maya-sukha (illusory happiness)
- By the grace of Krsna this mission of spreading Krishna Consciousness is being enthusiastically pushed on for the benefit of the whole world by the assistance of all my disciples, good souls like your self and your good wife
- Energy, prakrti. Krsna is engladdened in the presence of Radharani. That is nature. Similarly, a man, he becomes energized if he has got a good wife or good mother
- Everyone wants money, everyone wants good wife, good family, good comfortable life. Caitanya Mahaprabhu denies, that "I don't want all these things."
- Formally you were alone, now you are assisted by your good wife. Husband and wife equal double strength
- From Him only, all our kingly opulence, good wives, lives, progeny, control over our subjects, victory over our enemies, and future accommodations in higher planets have become possible. All this is due to His causeless mercy upon us
- I am so glad to receive your letter dated October 28 in which you propose to go with your good wife, Indira Dasi, to St. Louis for opening a Krishna Consciousness center. The proposal is very nice so you try for it. I have all approval
- I have all my blessings for the girl for being married to Naranarayana, for whom I was very much anxious to get him a good wife
- I have heard that your good wife, Patty is growing Srimate Tulasi devi there at your house with good success. That is another very auspicious sign. The Tulasi, she will not go to live with anyone nondevotee
- I have received one very nice letter from your good wife, Citralekha, and I hear that she has now joined you there, so I may thank her here for serving me so nicely in India. She has learned a lot about deity worship
- I know that you are so intelligent boy, along with your good wife Saradia, so you may do as you like, but it would please me very much if you will dedicate yourself and your wife completely to the preaching work
- I very much regret for the loss of your good wife. I always remember her because she was so kind upon me when I used to visit your house. She was so affectionately feeding me, so I felt very much when I learned that she is no more in this world
- If you are willing to stick there in Mexico City, along with your good wife, and do the needful for worshiping Lord Jagannatha and take all responsibility, then I have no objection if you install
- In old age the progress of woman depends on the grown-up son. The ideal son, Kapila Muni, is assuring His father of the deliverance of His mother so that His father may go peacefully without anxiety for his good wife
- In such a case (when one has a good wife and mother), everything about household affairs and all the paraphernalia in the house becomes very pleasing
- It is essential that one have both a good mother and wife in order to become perfectly happy at home. Otherwise home life has no meaning
- It is said that the intelligent man should pick up nectar from a stock of poison, should accept gold even from a filthy place, should accept a good and qualified wife even from an obscure family
- Kardama Muni advised his good wife (Devahuti) to bathe in Lake Bindu-sarovara so that she could revive the former beauty and luster of her body
- Kardama Muni could have asked his benediction from Uma, for it is recommended in the scriptures that if anyone wants a good wife, he should worship Uma. But he preferred to worship the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Kardama Muni was anxious about his good wife, Devahuti, while leaving home, and so the worthy son promised that not only would Kardama Muni be freed from the material entanglement, but Devahuti would also be freed by receiving instruction from her son
- King Puranjana was searching after his good wife, who always helped him out of the dangerous situations that always occur in material existence
- Lampaṭa, just like a debauched husband sometimes entreats the good wife & the wife tolerates. There are many instances, such thing, India still, but that is diminishing. Of course, if we say so many stories, it will take... But there are many examples
- Lord Caitanya therefore taught us not to ask from the Supreme Personality any benediction such as material wealth, popularity or a good wife. One should simply pray to the Lord to be constantly engaged in His transcendental loving service
- Maharaja Yudhisthira was one of the liberated souls, and therefore for him there was no pleasure in a vast kingdom, good wife, obedient brothers, happy subjects and prosperous world
- Material existence means to be always hankering and lamenting. I must have a new automobile, I must have more money, I must have good wife
- Material prosperity consists of 1) a good wife, good home, sufficient land, good children, aristocratic family relations, victory over competitors
- Offer my blessings to your good wife and I pray to Krishna for your all round prosperity
- One certainly becomes addicted to sinful activities when he becomes devoid of his good chaste wife, or when he has lost his good sense and does not take to Krsna consciousness
- One who desires a good wife should worship the Apsaras and the Urvasi society girls of the heavenly kingdom
- Our subject matter is not material things, that somehow or other you get a car and a good apartment and a good wife, then all your problems solved. No. That is not solution of problems. The real problem is how to stop your death
- The association of a good wife is necessary in a life of karma and political affairs
- The modern civilization, everyone is thinking, "If I get a good wife and nice motorcar and a nice apartment, that is success." That is not success. That is temporary
- The recent "Govinda'' record, which your good wife has sung along with you, is certainly super-excellent, and it has become so nice because of George's attention upon it
- The sex demand is inevitable for everyone, but one who has a fixed wife is saved from the onslaught of the sense enemies. A man who possesses a good wife does not create a disturbance in society by corrupting virgin girls
- There is no difference between a good wife and good intelligence. One who possesses good intelligence can deliberate properly and save himself from many dangerous conditions
- These blessings (vast kingdom, good wife, obedient brothers, happy subjects and prosperous world) automatically follow for a pure devotee, even though the devotee does not aspire for them
- These three standards of fortune, out of which, one who has got good wife, he is the most fortunate. So our society will try to make good wives so that the boys, all boys can think himself always fortunate
- This apparently accidental development of ecstatic feelings through the causeless mercy of Krsna can be divided into three groups: simply by speaking, simply by glancing and simply by good wishes
- Those who desire material wealth worship Durgadevi with the following mantra: dhanam dehi rupam dehi rupavati bharyam dehi. "O worshipable mother Durgadevi, please give me wealth, strength, fame, a good wife and so on"
- To execute his duties properly Maharaja Priyavrata took advantage of his good wife Barhismati, who was always very expert in pleasing her great husband by properly dressing herself, smiling, and exhibiting her feminine bodily features
- Whatever spiritual culture they have got, still they are happier than others. In India still in village you'll find a man with practically no income but he has got his happy home, good wife, a cottage, little bread, but he is happy
- When a karmi performs some ritualistic ceremony, his ambition is sense gratification - good position, good wife, good house, good children or good wealth - but the ambition of the members of the Yadu dynasty was different
- With such a good wife (a chaste wife, accepted through a religious marriage ritual), the family's engagement in the devotional service of the Lord actually makes a home a grhastha-asrama, or household dedicated to spiritual cultivation