"good intelligence"|"intelligence is good"
Pages in category "Good Intelligence"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Actually such a wife (a chaste wife, accepted through a religious marriage ritual) become the source of all good intelligence
- As stated in a previous verse (SB 4.20.4), those with good intellect (sudhiyah) do not accept themselves to be the body. Being a creation of nescience, the body has two types of activities
- Good intelligence means becoming Krsna conscious. In the Caitanya-caritamrta it is said: krsna ye bhaje se bada catura. Unless one is Krsna conscious, he cannot be called an intelligent person
- Good intelligence means going back home, back to Godhead. This is confirmed in Bhagavad-gita (BG 10.10): "To those who are constantly devoted and worship Me (Krsna) with love, I give the understanding by which they can come to Me."
- If you take it otherwise - "Ah, we shall go on committing all sins, & Jesus Christ will make a contract to nullify all my sins; I'll simply go to the church & confess & come back & again do all nonsense" - do you think that shows very good intelligence
- Intelligence is good, but over-intelligence means rascal
- It is recommended that in this age specifically, yajnaih sankirtana-prayair yajanti hi sumedhasah: (SB 11.5.32) those who have good intelligence satisfy the yajna-purusa, Visnu, by chanting the Hare Krsna mantra
- Kamsa, who was bound by the laws of Yamaraja and devoid of good intelligence because he was a demon - SB 10.4.43
- King Puranjana inquired from the household women: Kindly let me know the whereabouts of that beautiful woman who always saves me when I am drowning in the ocean of danger. By giving me good intelligence at every step, she always saves me
- King Puranjana repented that he had neglected his intelligence and had engaged himself in the forest in killing animals. In other words, when one's good intelligence is separated or neglected, he fully engages in sinful activities
- Krishna is giving you good intelligence. So I wish that you will live for hundred years and execute this Krishna Movement so that in this very life you shall enter into the abode of Krishna
- One should not simply make a show of religious life, but should perform devotional service perfectly with words, mind, body and good intelligence
- One should simply follow the instructions of Krsna and surrender unto Him. To do this, of course, one needs very good intelligence, which may be awakened after many, many births through good association with devotees & the practice of Krsna consciousness
- The brahmana is meant for giving good intelligence. The vaisyas are meant for maintaining the economic condition. So as the government maintains the force, military police, their business is to chastise
- The snake is also twice-born, and its anger is compared to the cursing brahmana boy who was without good intelligence
- The swanlike men will come to centers of Krsna consciousness, where everything is clear, where there is good philosophy, good transcendental food, good education, good intelligence - everything good
- The wife is the inspiration of all good intelligence. Upon seeing one's wife dressed nicely, one can think very soberly about family business
- There is no difference between a good wife and good intelligence. One who possesses good intelligence can deliberate properly and save himself from many dangerous conditions
- There must be university where brain is properly utilized. Here is a child or here is a boy. He has good intelligence. Train him as brahmana. Less than that, train him as ksatriya, train him as vaisya
- Those who will offer Me the prayers composed by Lord Siva, both in the morning and in the evening, will be given benedictions by Me. In this way they can both fulfill their desires and attain good intelligence
- Thus they (karmis) engage their energy in working very hard for such material acquisitions. Such materialistic people have lost their good intelligence. They must search out their intelligence within the heart
- Try to reach as many sincere souls as possible through your Sankirtan Party. This will be the greatest service you can render to Krishna and your fellow men. Krishna gave you good intelligence so now you must continue to utilize them fully in His service
- We should be searching after eternal happiness, eternal life, eternal engagement. That is success of life. And if we hanker after temporary things, that is not very good intelligence
- When a person regrets his sinful activities, the abandoning of Krsna consciousness and good intelligence, his path of deliverance from the path of material clutches is opened
- When the mind acts under spiritual urge, it acts wonderfully for going back home, back to Godhead, for life in complete bliss and eternity. Therefore the mind has to be manipulated by good and unalloyed intelligence