"god brother" |"god brothers" |"godbrother" |"godbrother's" |"godbrothers" |"god-brother" |"god-brothers"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Godbrothers"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- A guru's servants or disciples are all Godbrothers to one another, and as such they should all respect one another as prabhu, or master. No one should disrespect his Godbrother. For this reason Sri Caitanya asked Sarvabhauma what to do about Govinda
- Advaita Acarya was a disciple of Madhavendra Puri, Isvara Puri’s spiritual master. Therefore Isvara Puri, the spiritual master of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, was Advaita Acarya’s Godbrother
- Advaita Prabhu, as Lord Caitanya's spiritual uncle, was always to be respected because one should respect one's spiritual master's Godbrothers as one respects one's spiritual master. Because of all these considerations, Advaita was superior to Caitanya
- He (Prahlada) considered his teachers, spiritual masters and older Godbrothers to be as good as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- He (Sankararanya Svami) entered the spiritual world after giving up His mortal body at Pandarapura. Sri Ranga Puri, a disciple of Sri Madhavendra Puri and Godbrother of Isvara Puri, disclosed this important news to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- His (Paramananda Puri's) affections with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu were on the platform of paternal love. This was because Paramananda Puri happened to be the Godbrother of the spiritual master of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- I am glad that you are going to New Vrndavana and with the help of your other Godbrothers make a nice program for our future activities. It is my ideology that this Krsna consciousness movement can solve all the problems of conditioned life
- If a Godbrother is more enlightened and advanced in Krsna consciousness, one should accept him as almost equal to the spiritual master, and one should be happy to see such Godbrothers advance in Krsna consciousness
- The disciples of Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Gosvami Maharaja are all Godbrothers
- The students of a great devotee once talked amongst themselves in this way, "My dear Godbrothers, our spiritual master, after seeing the lotus feet of the Lord, has thrown himself into the fire of lamentation"
- They (our godbrothers) simply try to bring us to their platform, and they try to criticize us in every respect. We very much regret their naive activities and poor fund of knowledge
- To respectable persons he acted exactly like a menial servant, to the poor he was like a father, to his equals he was attached like a sympathetic brother, and he considered his teachers, spiritual masters and older Godbrothers to be as good as the SPG
- When Paramananda Puri and Brahmananda Bharati met Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the Lord offered them His respectful obeisances due to their being Godbrothers of His spiritual master. They both then embraced Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu in love and affection
- When they met, the Lord would offer him respectful obeisances, considering him a Godbrother of His spiritual master. Ramacandra Puri's business, however, was to search for faults in the Lord