This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Has Still More Energies (1 P)
Pages in category "God Still"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Although born of his dead father, King Prthu would still remain just like fire. Just as fire is not easily approached, King Prthu would be unapproachable by his enemies, even though they would appear to be very near him
- Although born out of the so-called dead body of King Vena, King Prthu was still an incarnation of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Although I cheated him in My incarnation as Vamana, taking away his dominions throughout the universe, and although I still criticized him for not fulfilling his promise, I have just now seen him in his kingdom, and he feelingly expressed his love for Me
- As confirmed in the Brahma-samhita (Bs 5.38), goloka eva nivasaty akhilatma-bhutah: "Although the Lord always stays in His abode, Goloka Vrndavana, He is still all-pervading"
- As stated in the Brahma-samhita (BS 5.33): I (Brahma) worship the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Govinda, who is the original person - nondual, infallible, and without beginning. Although He expands into unlimited forms, He is still the original
- Because the Lord is not an object that can be understood by speculation with our material senses, He is also called ajita; He will conquer, but no one can conquer Him. What does it mean, then, that still He can be seen
- By His (God's) will everything is being created, everything is being maintained, and everything is being annihilated. Still He is aloof from everything, as space is always aloof from the activities of the atmosphere. BG 1972 purports
- O Madhava, Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord of the goddess of fortune, if devotees completely in love with You sometimes fall from the path of devotion, they do not fall like nondevotees, for You still protect them - SB 10.2.33
- One should not conclude that because He (the Lord) is spread all over He has lost His personal existence. To refute such arguments, the Lord says - I am everywhere, and everything is in Me, but still I am aloof
- One word in this verse (SB 3.21.33) is very significant. The Lord is stated here to be pratyag-aksaja. He is imperceptible to material senses, but still He can be seen. This appears to be contradictory
- The creation is nondifferent from the Lord, and still He is not in the creation. This is explained in the Bhagavad-gita
- The Lord says, "Although they (the planetary systems) are situated on My inconceivable energy, still, as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, I am aloof from them." This is the inconceivable opulence of the Lord. BG 1972 purports
- The Lord's potencies are so numerous that everything is nicely done. Therefore, He is naturally still and is not directly the doer of anything in this material world
- The spiritual soul is more important than the gross body, and the Supersoul, Paramatma, is still more important than the soul. The Supreme Godhead is absolutely independent, and His incarnations are transcendental
- The Vedas also confirm that the Supreme Personality of Godhead is unborn, yet He still appears to take His birth in multi-manifestations. BG 1972 purports
- The Vedic supplementary literatures also confirm that even though the Lord appears to be taking His birth, He is still without change of body. BG 1972 purports
- The words (of CC Adi 1.53) pascad aham indicate that the Lord exists after the dissolution of the cosmic manifestation. When the material world is dissolved, the Lord still exists personally in the Vaikunthas
- There is nothing but the Lord, and still the Lord is different from all such manifestive activities. How it is so will be explained later on
- This is confirmed in the BG 4.6: Although I am unborn and My transcendental body never deteriorates, and although I am the Lord of all living entities, by My spiritual potency I still appear in every millennium in My original transcendental form