God Is Unchangeable
Pages in category "God Is Unchangeable"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- He (God) is also the companion of every living entity as the Supersoul, but He is unchanged
- He (the Lord) has many forms, yet they are advaita - one and unchanging
- His (God's) transcendental position is always unchanged. He is the eternal form of knowledge and bliss, and He executes His almighty will by His different energies
- If the Lord takes a form or material shape from His original impersonal feature, then it means that He is born and changeable from impersonal to personal. But He is not changeable. Nor does He ever take a new birth like a conditioned soul
- If this is His pastime, how do the activities of the unchangeable take place and exhibit qualities without the modes of nature?
- In this verse (SB 7.3.31) the word kuta-stha is very important. Although the Supreme Personality of Godhead is situated everywhere, He is the central unchanging point
- The entire cosmic manifestation is the body of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the Absolute Truth, who has millions of names and unlimited potencies. He is self-effulgent, unborn & changeless. He is the beginning of everything but He has no beginning
- The Lord existed before the creation, and consequently He is eternal and unchanging. Therefore how can any human being, however great a scientist or philosopher he may be, understand the ways of the Supreme Personality of Godhead?
- The Lord is not part of the soul - He is the unchangeable Supreme Soul, and the living entities are His parts and parcels
- The reason the Lord uses these words param avyayam is that although He permeates everything by means of His transcendental energies, He remains eternally unchanged and the complete whole
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead manifests Himself as the cosmic manifestation by His inconceivable potency, yet He remains unchanged in His eternal, transcendental form