God Has Given
"god has given"|"god gives"|"god is giving"|"god gave"|"godhead has given"|"godhead gives"|"godhead is giving"|"godhead gave"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "God Has Given"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- After all, Krsna is supplying the foodstuffs. That's a fact. Every religion accepts that. Just like in Bible it is said, "God give us our daily bread." That's a fact. God is giving. You cannot manufacture bread
- Animals, they have no hands. So the primitive life, so they become food for the primitive natives or uncivilized man. They kill some animals and eat. And why civilized man do so? He can produce his food. God has given him land. He has intelligence
- As if God is so cheap thing that anyone can become God. So God has given us the chance, "All right. You try to become God." He's trying to become God, and more and more... This is asuric. Just like Hiranyakasipu
- At last He says, sarva-dharman parityajya. That means the so-called dharmas that we have manufactured, man-made dharmas, they are not dharmas. Dharma means what is given by God. But we have no understanding what is God
- Dharma is such a thing that you cannot disobey. You must obey because it is the codes given by God. If you are so much respectful to the laws of the state, how much respectful you should be to obey the laws given by God
- Dharma means the rules and regulation which is given by God. That is accepted everywhere. In Bible, in Koran also. The laws of God
- Directions are given to the sincere devotee in two ways: one is by way of the saints, scriptures and spiritual master, and the other is by way of the Lord Himself, who resides within the heart of everyone
- God has given advanced consciousness to the human being. Therefore he can feel the suffering and happiness of other living beings. The human being bereft of his conscience, however, is prone to cause suffering for other living beings
- God has given independence to everyone. BG 1972 purports
- God has given us everything, and now it is up to us to make our choice. So God is good, and if we follow His instructions, we become good
- He (God), however, is always anxious to get the fallen souls back home, back to Godhead, and for this He has given so many chances to the conditioned souls via the authoritative scriptures, His representatives, and personal incarnations also
- Human life, he is given the opportunity to go towards God, but he does not take this opportunity. He goes towards the animal
- I can understand that your energy and experience are being put to good use there in Australia. That is the secret to success, utilizing our God-given energy to please Krishna
- If somebody says that "I am introducing this religious process," that is nonsense. Nobody will be interested. But if God gives you law, just like the state gives you law, one has to accept. So religion means to accept the order of God. That is religion
- If you like to remain as inferior, you can remain. God has given you independence. And if you like to become superior, you can become superior. It is not God's discrimination; it is your discrimination
- In order to regulate the activities of the living entities, God has given us codes, just as a king gives codes of law in a state, and whoever breaks the law is punished
- King Satyavrata shows us the way to accept the SP of Godhead as the real spiritual master. The Supreme Lord has given full directions in Bhagavad-gita about how to deal with everything in this material world and how to return home, back to Godhead
- Krsna appeared for the mission of diminishing the burden of the world, & Arjuna was assisting Him by fighting on His behalf. Arjuna personally declined to fight, & the whole instruction of the Bhagavad-gita was given to Arjuna to engage him in the fight
- One must be satisfied with whatever privileges are given to him by the mercy of the Lord
- One should be intelligent enough to understand or to hear katha of Krsna. Simply you have to do this. Just like you are all sitting here. It doesn't require that you have to pass M.A. examination, Ph.D. examination. God has given you the ear
- Real civilization is for tapasya. Everything, God has given us everything you need. For human being, Krsna has given you nice fruits, nice flowers, nice grains, nice milk, nice sugar
- Religion is not manufactured, but it is given by God. That is our point
- Religion means the law given by God. Just like law means the codes given by the state. That is law
- Religion means, according to Vedic sastra, dharmam tu saksad bhagavat-pranitam(SB 6.3.19): "Religion means the law given by God." It is very simple. But if you do not know what is God, and if you do not know what law He has given, then where is religion?
- Still in India you go to the village. They are happy with their destination. This is the Indian culture. Now we are injecting discontentment, injecting. Otherwise everyone was happy in his position: "God has given this position. So this is all right"
- Such crude things are going on in the name of civilization. You are manufacturing billion motor cars, and you cannot manufacture your food? God has given you so much land. This is not civilization. Civilization is how to go back to home, back to Godhead
- The description of your dream is very fascinating. It appears that you are constantly thinking of me and Lord Nrsimha has given you the chance to see Him because of your constant devotion. It is very encouraging
- The Lord has given the infallible knowledge of the Vedas, which are not contaminated by the four defects of human life - namely the tendency to commit mistakes, to be illusioned, to cheat and to have imperfect senses
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead has given up His natural tendency of equality toward the demons and demigods
- There is no need of bothering Krsna, "God give us our daily bread." He will give you. Don't bother. Try to become very faithful servant of God. "Oh, God has given me so many things. So let me give my energy to serve Krsna." This is required
- There is no problem of eating. They have created this problem. God has given enough food. In America they throw away foodstuff in the ocean. You see. This is nonsense
- This body, I am the occupier. God has given me this body, this machine, but proprietor is Lord, the Supreme Lord. Therefore both of us has got the concern with this body. Atma, Paramatma. Soul, Supersoul
- This life is preparation for the next life. You can prepare. It is in your hand. It is in your hand. God has given you the superior intelligence better than the animals
- To save him (the living entity who voluntarily accepts material existence) from this horrible condition, the Lord has given all the Vedic literatures in His incarnation of Vyasadeva
- We are enjoying with this body means we are enjoying the sense gratification. My eyes, to see something very beautiful. so God has given us these eyes. See nicely. To your heart's content. I want to touch something soft. Krsna has given us
- We should follow the path of devotional service and not be dissatisfied with the happiness and distress He (God) has given
- We should not be lazy and idle and gossiping. We must fully utilize the intelligence which God has given us, but at the same time, we must completely depend on God. This is called "In God we trust"
- Whatever God has given you, you be satisfied with that. Don't waste your time, that is not possible. Therefore your occupational duty should be... The highest occupational duty is suggested here, yato bhaktir adhoksaje
- Without God, what is life? Without... If you do not follow the codes or the rules or the laws given by God, then what is your religion? That is not religion