God Gives Freedom
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "God Gives Freedom"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- A completely dependent Vaisnava thus chants the holy name of the Lord all day and sees Lord Jagannatha with full freedom
- As soon as one engages himself in the transcendental service of the Lord, he becomes free
- As soon as there is a reciprocal exchange by the living entity’s free will, at once the great spiritual being attracts the small living entity, thus freeing him from all material bondage
- As stated in the Bhagavad-gita (18.66), the Lord at once takes charge of such a surrendered soul and frees him from all the reactions to his sinful acts
- By rendering service to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, one becomes free from such false desires for happiness. May my (King Satyavrata) supreme spiritual master cut the knot of false desires from the core of my heart
- By the grace of God one is allowed to enjoy this material world, but when one is disgusted with material enjoyment and is frustrated, and when one surrenders unto the lotus feet of the Lord, then the Lord is so kind that He frees one from entanglement
- By the grace of God, we have complete freedom. Because the Lord is kind to us, we can live anywhere - either in the spiritual sky or in the material sky, upon whichever planet we desire
- By understanding the Lord's simultaneous oneness with and difference from His creation, one can immediately attain freedom from the threefold miseries - miseries inflicted by the body and mind, by other living entities and by acts of nature
- O King Pariksit, anyone who aurally receives the narrations concerning the characteristics of Lord Ramacandra's pastimes will ultimately be freed from the disease of envy and thus be liberated from the bondage of fruitive activities
- O son of Kunti, perform your prescribed duties for His satisfaction, and in that way you will always remain unattached and free from bondage. BG 3.9 - 1972
- One is freed from all material designations, and one's senses are purified simply by being employed in the service of the Lord
- One is freed from all material designations, and, simply by being employed in the service of the Lord, one's senses are purified
- Our material calculation is all nonsense. Our material calculation of our activities, they are all nonsense. They are all causes of our bondage. And when the same senses, they are engaged in the service of the Supreme, that is our freedom
- Taking shelter of devotional service to the Lord in full Krsna consciousness is therefore the only way to become free from the contamination of material, conditioned life, especially in this age
- The devotee is freed from all material contamination because he constantly thinks of the Lord's pastimes and because his mind and body have been converted to spiritual qualities
- The unconditioned living beings enjoy life in full freedom with the Lord, whereas the impersonalist jnanis and yogis enter into the impersonal glowing effulgence of the Vaikuntha planets
- To be free from all material association means to cease completely from committing any further sins. To meditate upon the lotus feet of the Lord means to become free from the effects of all previous sins