Category:God's Various Forms
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "God's Various Forms"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- According to their elevated spiritual understanding, the omniscient Lord, who manifests various forms, is present everywhere. May He always protect us everywhere from all calamities
- Again these quadruple forms expand three times, beginning with Kesava. That is the fulfillment of the pastime forms
- Although the all-pervading PG manifests Himself in His various transcendental, eternal forms as incarnations or plenary portions or various partial portions, the sages recommended the worship of the eternal dual forms of Sri Sri Laksmi-Narayana
- Although the all-pervading PG manifests Himself in His various transcendental, eternal forms as incarnations or plenary portions or various partial portions, the sages recommended the worship of the eternal dual forms of Sri Sri Radha-Krsna
- Although the all-pervading PG manifests Himself in His various transcendental, eternal forms as incarnations or plenary portions or various partial portions, the sages recommended the worship of the eternal dual forms of Sri Sri Sita-Rama
- Both the dvija-devas and the devas always establish temples of Lord Visnu in His various forms, such as Govinda, Madhusudana, Nrsimha, Madhava, Kesava, Narayana, Padmanabha, Partha-sarathi and many others
- By material calculation all this (God's varieties of forms) may appear contradictory, but if we understand that the Supreme Personality of Godhead has inconceivable potencies, we can accept these facts as eternally possible in Him
- He (God) is the same person, with the same potency, the same eternity and the same spiritual existence, but He can simultaneously assume various forms
- He has immense potency, and in various forms, all free from material contamination, He acts wonderfully. He is therefore the Supreme Brahman. I offer my respects to Him
- In each and every place of pilgrimage, the Lord is present in His various transcendental forms
- In the Vedas it is stated that the one becomes many (eko bahu syam). The Supreme Personality of Godhead expands Himself in various forms - visnu-tattva, jiva-tattva and sakti-tattva
- It is not imagination but a fact that the Supreme Personality of Godhead, by His sweet will, appears in different incarnations, such as Matsya, Kurma, Varaha, Nrsimha, Vamana, Parasurama, Ramacandra, Balarama, Buddha and many other forms
- O my Lord, although You manifest Yourself in varieties of forms, You are one without a second. Therefore pure devotees concentrate upon You and worship only You - SB 10.40.7
- O my Lord, You are the only worshipable person, for You are the SPG, the reservoir of all opulences. Your secure lotus feet are the only source of protection for all Your devotees, whom You satisfy by manifesting Yourself in various forms
- One who concentrates his mind constantly in meditation upon the Personality of Godhead in one of His many varieties of forms is the first-class yogi, and he can very easily attain trance simply by meditating upon the form of the Lord
- The activities of the Supreme Personality of Godhead in His various forms and incarnations are always uncommon and wonderful
- The almighty Lord, being full of inconceivable energies, expands Himself in various forms and energies. There are forms from His energy as well as forms from His person
- The covered core of one's heart is then completely open to receiving an understanding of the Supreme Personality of Godhead in His various forms
- The human soul says: I take shelter of the lotus feet of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who appears in His various eternal forms and walks on the surface of the world
- The Lord performs wonderful activities and manifests various transcendental forms as is necessary in different periods and ages
- The Lord Visnu who lies in the ocean of milk incarnates Himself in various forms to maintain the laws of the cosmos and annihilate the causes of disturbance. Such incarnations are visible in every manv-antara
- The materialists and the foolish human beings worship Brahma and Siva respectively. But the pure transcendentalists worship the form of goodness, Visnu, in His various forms
- The Padma Purana explains: The same Personality of Godhead, Purusottama, the original person, who is always devoid of material qualities and contamination, can exhibit Himself in various forms and at the same time lie down in one form
- There is a great misconception about the gods or demigods of this material world, and men of less intelligence, although passing as great scholars, take these demigods to be various forms of the Supreme Lord. BG 1972 purports
- There were also many other temples of various forms of the SPG Visnu, established by great sages and demigods. These temples were marked with the chief emblems of the Lord, and they reminded one always of the original Personality of Godhead, Lord Krsna
- This manifestation of subtle and gross matter exists within the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Out of causeless mercy toward His devotees, He exhibits various forms, which are all transcendental
- This prayer says, patu sarvaih svarupair nah sada sarvatra sama-gah: "May the Lord, who is all-pervasive in His various forms, protect us everywhere"
- Vaisnavas worship the forms of Lord Visnu in His varied manifestations, such as Radha-Krsna, Laksmi-Narayana, Sita-Rama and Rukmini-Krsna
- Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura informs us that the demigods worship the Supreme Lord in His various Deity forms (arca-vigraha) because except in the spiritual world, the Supreme Personality of Godhead cannot be directly worshiped in person