This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Stays Awake (3 P)
Pages in category "God's Staying"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Any time or anywhere pure devotees meet and chant the glories of the Lord, the Lord is present without any doubt. It is said by the Lord Himself that He always stays where His pure devotees chant His glories
- As confirmed in the Brahma-samhita (Bs 5.38), goloka eva nivasaty akhilatma-bhutah: "Although the Lord always stays in His abode, Goloka Vrndavana, He is still all-pervading"
- At the time of the Ratha-yatra festival, Lord Jagannatha goes to the Gundica temple from His original temple and stays there for one week. After one week, He returns to His original temple
- Kataka is a town in Orissa situated on the Mahanadi River. When Saksi-gopala was brought from Vidyanagara in southern India, He stayed for some time at Kataka
- King Pariksit inquired: O great brahmana, Sukadeva Gosvami, why and how did Lord Visnu churn the ocean of milk? For what reason did He stay in the water as a tortoise and hold up Mandara Mountain?
- The Lord (Caitanya) requested Nityananda Prabhu to stay there and broadcast the message of Krsna consciousness. The Lord also entrusted a similar preaching responsibility to Rupa Gosvami and Sanatana Gosvami
- The Lord (Caitanya) stayed at Sri Advaita Prabhu's house for a few days, and knowing well that the Lord was leaving His hearth and home for good, Sri Advaita Prabhu sent His men to Navadvipa to bring mother Saci to have a last meeting with her son
- The Lord stays only where pious men assemble and takes pleasure in their glorifying the Supreme Truth. Maharaja Yudhisthira was anxious to know about the pious men and their pious acts in the city of Dvaraka
- The Lord, in His Supersoul feature, always stays in the heart along with the living entity
- There is nothing impossible for the Personality of Godhead, and although He played the part of a boar, by the devotees He is worshiped, staying always in transcendence
- Those who are kanistha-adhikaris do not preach, but the Lord shows mercy to them also, as He did by staying personally in Ayodhya to give audience to the people in general