"go beyond"|"goes beyond"
Pages in category "Go Beyond"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- An ordinary human being or animal who has accepted a material body cannot go beyond the jurisdiction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead's control
- And that determination which cannot go beyond dreaming, fearfulness, lamentation, moroseness and illusion - such unintelligent determination, O son of Prtha, is in the mode of darkness
- I cannot go beyond what the sastra says
- If you work hard, Laksmi will come. Our institution is working so hard, all our devotees; therefore we have no scarcity. We are not babajis, taking a mala & smoking bidi. "I do not go beyond Vrndavana." Rascal, loitering & associating with so many women
- In the beginning he desires to become one with the Supreme. Thus, less intelligent transcendentalists cannot go beyond this conception of becoming one with the spirit whole, without knowing of the different rasas
- In the various forms of life lower than human life the intelligence does not go beyond the range of life's primary necessities - namely eating, sleeping, mating and defending
- It is good to hold more classes with the bhaktas, but they should all be on the basis of our books. You should not go beyond the jurisdiction of our teaching
- Lord Caitanya, therefore, recommended that one who aspires to go beyond birth and death should have no material possessions
- Lord Krsna personally never goes beyond the boundary of Vrndavana. He remains there eternally because of the transcendental love of the inhabitants. Thus even though He is not visible at present, He is not away from Vrndavana for a moment
- Lord Manu said: My dear son, please stop. It is not good to become unnecessarily angry - it is the path to hellish life. Now you are going beyond the limit by killing Yaksas who are actually not offenders
- The civilized man of sense gratification is on an equal level with animals because animals cannot go beyond the activities of the senses. Above the senses is the mind
- The impersonalists do not have the power to go beyond the effulgence of God and arrive at the Personality of Godhead, from whom this effulgence is emanating
- The materialistic scientist's endeavor to reach other planets by mechanical vehicles is only a futile attempt. One can, however, reach heavenly planets by virtuous activities, but one can never expect to go beyond Svarga or Janaloka
- The materialists have many branches of philanthropic and altruistic activities from a political, (inter)national angle of vision, but none of the field work can go beyond the jurisdiction of the misconception of identifying the body with the spirit soul
- There is no possibility that they (material scientists) can go beyond the material sky, enter the spiritual sky and see for themselves the spiritual planets, Vaikuntha