This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Giver"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- After the great saint Visrava, the master of mystic yoga, received absolute knowledge from his father, he begot in the womb of Ilavila the greatly celebrated son known as Kuvera, the giver of money
- As the father and mother are the friends and maintainers of their children, as the eyelid is the protector of the eye, as the husband is the maintainer and protector of a woman, so the king is the protector and giver of life to all his subjects
- As the householder is maintainer & protector of beggars & as the learned is the friend of the ignorant, so the king is the protector & giver of life to all his subjects. The trees are also subjects of the king. Therefore they should be given protection
- He (God as the Supersoul) remains with the jiva simply as sanction-giver and witness so that the living entity can receive the results of his activities, good or bad
- Here it is recommended that simply by inquiring about Krsna and taking answer of the question, both the questioner and the answer-giver, both will be pleased
- If the owners give their laborers and office staff prasadam, then both the givers and the receivers will gradually become purified and more attracted to the Supreme Lord
- In the spiritual world of Vrndavana the buildings are made of touchstone, the cows are known as surabhi cows, givers of abundant milk, and the trees are known as wish-fulfilling trees, for they yield whatever one desires
- In the spiritual world of Vrndavana the buildings are made of touchstone, the cows are known as surabhi cows, givers of abundant milk, and the trees are known as wish-fulfilling trees, for they yield whatever one desires - CC Intro
- Maharaja Pariksit decided to meditate upon the lotus feet of Lord Sri Krsna, who is Mukunda, or the giver of liberations of all description
- My dear Lord Siva, you are a shareholder of a portion of the sacrifice, and you are the giver of the result. The bad priests did not deliver your share, and therefore you destroyed everything, and the sacrifice remains unfinished
- Since one cannot do anything without the sanction of the Supreme Lord, He lives with the jiva soul as witness and sanction-giver
- Siva reminded Sati, "Your father is worshipable, even more than I am, but take care, for although he is the giver of your body, he may also be the taker of your body because when you see your father, because of your association with me, he may insult you
- So Vyasadeva, he's known as Veda-vyasa. He's the giver of Vedic knowledge. Vedic knowledge is not given by him. The Vedic knowledge is given by Krsna Himself
- So when the question of order is there, then there must be one order-giver, and there must be one order-carrier. Otherwise, what is the meaning, order?
- The father is the seed-giver. Similarly, as spiritual souls, we are part and parcel of the Supreme Lord, but we are put into this material world because we wanted to enjoy this material world
- The husband is the protector of a woman during her youthful life, whereas the father is her protector during her childhood. Thus both are worshipable, but especially the father because he is the giver of the body
- The laws of nature means laws of God. Just like your president is the giver of your state law. Similarly, as soon as we say laws of nature, there must be giver of them
- The so-called democracy is no good. Because democracy means by votes. So the votes are given by the rascal sudras. So what is the meaning of electing somebody if the vote-givers are also rascal and fool, and the vote-taker is a big food, big rascal
- Therefore you should not see your father, although he is the giver of your body, because he and his followers are envious of me. Because of his envy, O most worshipful one, he has insulted me with cruel words although I am innocent
- This body is made of material nature. I am the owner of the body or driver of the body, and Krsna is the giver of the body
- Those who are too self-interested beg something from others, not knowing of others' pain. But if the beggar knew the difficulty of the giver, he would not ask for anything
- We are hankering after peacefulness of our heart, peacefulness of our atmosphere. So here it is recommended that simply by inquiring about Krsna and taking answer of the question, both the questioner and the answer-giver, both will be pleased
- We should always remember that Krishna is the only order-giver. His order is received through the agency of the spiritual master. The bona fide spiritual master is the manifest representative of Krishna