frank | frankly | frankness
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Frankness (3 P)
Pages in category "Frankly"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.
- Dhruva frankly admitted that he was lacking in brahminical humility and was therefore unable to accept the philosophy of Narada Muni
- Dhruva Maharaja frankly admitted that he was not beyond the affliction of material distress and happiness. He was confident that the instruction given by Narada was valuable, yet he could not accept it
- Five thousand years ago Lord Krsna recommended yoga practice to Arjuna, but Arjuna frankly expressed his inability to follow the stringent rules and regulations of the yoga system
- Frankly speaking the Deities are not as opulent as when They were being taken care of by you. So if you want to come back here and take care of Them I have no objection
- He (Dhruva Maharaja) frankly admitted that his heart was full of material desires. He was very much affected by the cruel words of his stepmother, whereas those who are spiritually advanced do not care about anyone's condemnation or adoration
- He (Dhruva Maharaja) frankly stated that he wanted a kingdom which had no competitor within the three worlds, namely the higher, middle and lower planetary systems
- I am prepared to cooperate with the Gaudiya Mission wholeheartedly. I am prepared also to be amalgamated, and they have invited me to go to India to talk frankly, face to face
- I tell you frankly, whatever little success is there in this Krsna consciousness movement, I simply believed what was spoken by my Guru Maharaja. You also continue that. Then every success will come
- I understand you have left and it is a thunderbolt for me. How is that?What are your demands? Or have you also been contaminated? Please tell me frankly. Where is your wife and child?
- I want to know if there is any substance to this claim, you may be frank and honest with me as much as possible because I am very much in anxiety on this account
- If somebody dozes, it gives me too much pain. And I asked you to go and sleep. It disturbs me, too much disturbs me. I tell you frankly. When I speak or when I speak if somebody dozes, better not to sit. Sleep twenty-four hours, but don't make show
- If we get chance to meet again, I want to discuss frankly how we may co-operatively push on this Krishna Consciousness movement, especially in India. Let us see what Krishna desires
- If you question me that "Swamiji, why you have taken sannyasa?" You may ask that question. Yes. So I may tell you frankly that I had no desire to accept this sannyasa
- In order to assure Sukadeva Gosvami that by hearing krsna-katha he would not feel tired, Maharaja Pariksit expressed himself very frankly
- In this verse (SB 4.27.11) Narada frankly says like you (yatha bhavan), which indicates that King Puranjana is none other than King Pracinabarhisat himself
- Indeed, He was so pleased that He said, "Frankly, I will personally take the lotus feet of anyone who can offer Krsna such nice food and place those lotus feet on My head birth after birth"
- It is explained here (SB 4.21.33) that one must be very frank and open-minded (amayinah). To be situated in a lower status of life is not a disqualification for success in devotional service
- King Pracinabarhisat frankly asked Narada Muni how he could get out of this karma-bandha-phansa, entanglement in fruitive activities. This is actually the stage of knowledge indicated in the first verse of Vedanta-sutra: athato brahma jijnasa
- King Pururava was greatly attached to Urvasi. Yet despite his faithfulness to her, she had left him. Now, considering that the King was wasting his rarely achieved human form of life, Urvasi frankly explained the nature of a woman
- Now Agnidhra frankly admits his weakness. He was attracted to Purvacitti, and before she could say, "But I have no business with you," he expressed his desire to be united with her
- Now I want all of you to work cooperatively and very frankly, that is our process, not that we shall always plot and scheme and write letters
- Offending a brahmana is very dangerous, and this was known to Maharaja Rahugana. He therefore frankly admitted his fault
- On the twenty-eighth day, Bhimasena told Krsna, "My dear Krsna, I must frankly admit that I cannot conquer Jarasandha"
- One sort of friendship is with awe and veneration. Just like if you have a very rich friend, you cannot talk with him so frankly although he is so..., he is your intimate friend. But a friend in the same status, you can talk with him very freely
- Out of madness they (the people of Kali-yuga) frankly say that there is no need for self-realization because they do not realize that this brief life is but a moment on our great journey towards self-realization
- Prahlada Maharaja admitted frankly, "My dear teachers, you wrongly think that Lord Visnu is your enemy, but because He is favorable toward me, I understand that He is the friend of everyone
- Prthu frankly tells the Lord that the Lord's offerings of benedictions in the form of material facilities are certainly causes for bewilderment. A pure devotee is not at all interested in bhukti or mukti
- She (Diti) frankly said that her whole body was distressed by sex desire because of her husband's (Kasyapa) presence, just as a banana tree is troubled by a mad elephant
- She (the beautiful girl) frankly says that she does not know anything about all this (her father's name, where she is from, what she is doing there). This is the position of the living entity in the material world
- She should not have gone like that. If she did not like, she should have frankly told me. This is not good
- So anyone who is under the bodily concept of life, he's no better than animal. So actually, if we say frankly, everyone is in the bodily concept of life. Therefore the modern civilization is animal civilization
- Sri Ramananda Raya frankly requested Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, "Please show Your lotus feet to the King at least once"
- Sridama, Subala & Stoka Krsna said, "It appears that up until now, no one has tasted the sweet fruits there, either on the tree or on the ground. Dear Krsna, to tell You frankly, we are very attracted by this sweet aroma"
- The Lord replied, "All these men are My confidential associates. You may speak frankly. There is no reason to be afraid of them"
- The modern educational system without any knowledge of Bhagavan, I may tell you frankly, not only in India, everywhere, they are practically slaughterhouse
- The mother of a child has a great responsibility in giving all protection to the child, and therefore Uttara was not ashamed to express this frankly before Lord Krsna
- The only qualification (for devotional service) is that whether one is a brahmana, ksatriya, vaisya or sudra, he must be open, frank and free from reservations
- The queens continued, "Dear black cloud, we must admit frankly that to establish an intimate relationship with Syamasundara means to purchase unnecessary anxieties while we are otherwise comfortable at home"
- The queens continued, "We must frankly admit that your voice is imbued with nectar, and it is so invigorating that it is competent to bring back life to those who are almost dead in separation from their dearmost friend"
- Then (when one is frank, free from reservations and open), by performing his particular occupational duty under the guidance of a proper spiritual master, he can achieve the highest success in life
- We are enemies to their standard of civilization. That is the problem. We are enemies, certainly. We frankly say, "This civilization is soul-killing." We have to save them, para upakara
- We cannot cheat. Spiritual life must be declared very frankly
- What is the use of fourth-class men leading? All fourth-class men. If I say so frankly, people will be very angry
- While Samba so diligently fought alone with the six great warriors, they all appreciated the boy's inconceivable potency. Even in the midst of the fighting they admitted frankly that this boy Samba was wonderful
- With great frankness and without duplicity I shall now bow my head at the lotus feet of Brhaspati, the spiritual master of the demigods. Because he is in the mode of goodness, he is fully aware of all knowledge and is the best of the brahmanas