foster | fostered | fostering | fosters
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Foster Father (18 P)
Pages in category "Foster"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- By the grace of the Lord, there are still families that foster transcendentalists generation after generation
- By the grace of the Lord, there are still families that foster transcendentalists generation after generation (in India). It is certainly very fortunate to take birth in such families. BG 1972 purports
- In a village of the name Jhamatapura, in the district of Hugli, Virabhadra Gosani had a disciple named Yadunathacarya, who had two daughters - a real daughter named Srimati and a foster daughter named Narayani
- In Dvaraka, Lord Krsna had eighteen mothers - Devaki, Rohini and others. Besides these was His foster mother, Yasoda, in Vrndavana
- Krsna appeared as a foster son of Nanda Maharaja. And Krsna is very delighted when He is connected with some of His devotees names
- Krsna's foster mother, Yasoda, is thinking, "If I do not feed Krsna sumptuously, He will die." She for. gets that Krsna is the Supreme Lord, that He is sustaining the three worlds
- The Nagapatnis said, "My Lord, although he (Kaliya) is born in a species of life which is fostered by the most abominable mode of material nature, accompanied with the quality of anger, this king of the serpents has achieved something very, very rare"
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is present in everyone's heart, fostering the reactions of sattva-guna, rajo-guna and tamo-guna
- There (in the process of KC) are restrictions governing eating and sex life (only prasadam, food first offered to Krsna, is taken, and sex is restricted to married life), and there are other regulations which facilitate and foster spiritual realization
- There are many Vasudevas. - "No. Nanda-gopa-kumaraya: (SB 1.8.21) I am praying to the foster son of Maharaja Nanda." In this way, three times she (Kuntidevi) points out, - Here is Krsna
- What we need to do is to revive this relationship (with Krsna) which has merged into oblivion because the covering and detaching process of the illusory energy, called maya, has fostered temporary forgetfulness
- When Lord Krsna was present in this material world to manifest His eternal pastimes of the transcendental realm of Goloka Vrndavana as an attraction for the people in general, He displayed a unique picture of subordination before His foster mother, Yasoda
- When Nanda Maharaj saw his foster son, Krsna, embarrassed in the sacrificial arena of Kamsa, he said, "How unfortunate I am that I did not keep my son bolted within a room"
- When the cowherd woman (Krsna's foster mother, Yasoda) was trying to tie the hands of her son with ropes, she found the rope to be always insufficient in length