"foreign country"|"foreign countries"
Pages in category "Foreign Countries"
The following 68 pages are in this category, out of 68 total.
- All the great acaryas, like Ramanuja, Madhva, Caitanya, Sarasvati Thakura or even, in other countries, Muhammad, Christ and others, have all extensively glorified the Lord by chanting always and in every place
- All the professors from foreign countries, they were instructed to learn Bengali language, local language. That was the system
- Anyone can become Krsna's representative. Nonetheless, for the past two hundred years, many yogis and svamis have gone to foreign countries, but no one has spoken about Krsna
- As you can see from other important magazines like "Life" and "Time" they are distributed in foreign countries is the same name without being translated into the local language. If you think that such change will be more convenient, I have no objection
- Be assured, my devotees in foreign countries do not admit unauthorized persons without first getting my permission
- Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Gosvami, after seeing me, said that you all are learned then why don’t you preach the teaching of Caitanya Mahaprabhu in foreign countries, On this I argued with him, I said we are dependent country, who will listen to us?
- Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura tried his best to spread the cult of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to countries outside India. When he was present he patronized the disciples to go outside India to preach the cult of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- I am encouraged to note that you are working very nicely in KC, despite being there in a foreign land with so many obstacles. This kind of service is especially appreciated by Krishna, that some devotees should take risk for His preaching work
- I am preaching especially in foreign countries, all over Europe, America, Japan, Canada, Australia, Malaysia, etc. I have introduced this sankirtana movement, and now we have centers around the world
- I began my traveling in foreign countries at very ripe old age, seventy years. Ten years I'm traveling. This is the fifteenth tour all over the world
- I came to this foreign country without any acquaintance. So Krsna has sent so many fathers to love me. In that way I am fortunate. At the last stage if I live very peacefully, that is a great mercy of Krsna
- I can understand from your letters that you want to retire from business. It is very good proposal, but instead of devoting yourself to solitude, why not come with me and travel in foreign countries for some time?
- I have done business, regular, in foreign countries. I have earned money and spending the same money in my country. It is not American money
- I have seen in foreign countries that practically no students join high philosophical and scientific classes. People nowadays are only interested in money-earning philosophy. Nobody goes to the philosophical classes in universities
- I know there is some difficulty in the matter of getting the passport and visa for preaching in foreign countries at the present moment, but if the Gaudiya Mission decides to send their representatives in all other parts of the world, I can help them
- I met my spiritual master Late Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Goswami in 1922 and he desired me to preach in the foreign countries the spiritual movement started by Lord Caitanya for enlightenment of all materialistic men all over the world
- I requested him to give me facilities to go to foreign countries, and he promised to do his best. Now, somehow or other, I am here and ask him if he will allow SANKIRTANA party to come here
- I started this movement alone in a foreign country and Krsna gave me all success. Krsna will certainly help you if you simply remain sincere and try to present Krsna consciousness as it is
- I told you that in my horoscope it was declared that after seventieth year, I shall go to foreign countries and I shall establish many temples. In my horoscope that is. Now I see it is coming practically
- I wish that some of you must join this movement, go to the foreign countries, preach this sublime cult of Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- If you are in a foreign country, you might forget your home and your family members and friends who are very dear to you
- In India, wherever some famous temple is there, there is a tank. Now the haircutting, that lakhs of rupees are sold to foreign countries is hair. Heaps. These managers, they are selling the hairs. Very big business
- In pursuance of the order of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, following His footsteps, we are trying to introduce this sankirtana movement, Hare Krsna, and it is coming out very successful. Everywhere. I am especially preaching in the foreign countries
- In the state, in an organized state, as we have seen in foreign countries, especially in USA, very organized state, everyone has got the facilities, it doesn't matter whether he is rich man or poor man. Everyone has got
- India is meant for para-upakara, not for exploiting others. That is not India's business. That may be for the fools and rascals in other countries. But in India is dedicated. Therefore in India Krsna comes
- Indian classical songs are appreciated here and in foreign countries also. This program of presenting the Bhagavatam in classical song is a good idea
- Instead of devoting yourself to solitude, why not come with me and travel in foreign countries for some time? This will help you to obtain direct experience of our activities, and maybe you can become a preacher like me
- Isvarah paramah krsnah (Bs 5.1). These are the Vedic authorities accepted by the acaryas. Therefore it has become easy for me to convert so many boys and girls in the foreign countries. Not only Christian, Jews, but there are many Muhammadans, Africans
- Krishna has given me many obedient and loving children, even though I am in a foreign country. That is my happiness
- Krsna said, "He (Indra) is pouring water on the ocean or on the land; it does not depend on our worshiping him. As far as we are concerned, we do not need to go to another city or village or foreign country"
- Many archeological discoveries have been made there (in Mathura), and many people from foreign countries are beginning to appreciate Krsna’s birthplace
- May Parasurama protect me on the tops of mountains, and may the elder brother of Bharata, Lord Ramacandra, along with His brother Laksmana, protect me in foreign countries
- My Guru Maharaja ordered me long, long ago, when I was twenty-five years old, my Guru Maharaja ordered me to go to the foreign countries and preach Caitanya's message. But somehow or other I could not assimilate his order until I was seventy years old
- My idea of preaching in the foreign countries means that they are rather fed up with material advancement of knowledge. They are seeking the message guidance of the Vedanta Sutra or for the matter of the Bhagavad-gita in an authorized way
- My request is, all the Indians who are here in this foreign country, keep your own original culture. Don't forget. Don't be bewildered. Be in your position
- On the coconut day the sea is offered a coconut because she has become peaceful, and from that day on the seagoing vessels sail to foreign countries
- On the first meeting he (Bhaktisiddhanta) ordered me to this (spread KC in foreign country). So at that time I was married man. I had two children. So I thought, "I shall do it later on." But I was trying to get out of family life. It took some time
- Since India has become dependent on foreign countries, the particular influences of her social orders have been lost; now, according to the scriptures, everyone is a śūdra
- Sometimes the Krsna consciousness movement sends its representative sannyasis to foreign countries where the danda and kamandalu are not very much appreciated. We send our preachers in ordinary dress to introduce our books and philosophy
- Sriman Brahmacari Mangalaniloy has already agreed to come here to assist me fully, but I wish that each and every one of the different Gaudiya Math organizations may kindly send one person respectively to work under my direction in these foreign countries
- The Bhagavad-gita is Krsna’s instructions; therefore the duty of every Vaisnava is to travel and preach the Bhagavad-gita, either in his country or a foreign country. This is the test of sparsa-mani, following in the footsteps of Narada Muni
- The pasandis condemn this movement, and sometimes they accuse Vaisnavas from foreign countries of being not bona fide
- The point is that in the foreign countries they are accepting this a bona fide religion and making holidays and our Ratha Yatra is regularly established. But, in our own country they are giving so many hindrances
- The queens said, "Hello, cakravaki. Why have you closed your eyes? Are you searching after your husband, who may have gone to foreign countries? Why are you lamenting so pitiably? Alas, it appears that you are very much aggrieved"
- The whole Vrindaban city appreciated my service in the foreign countries. Both the Municipality Chairman officially as well as the Vrajavasi public gave me address of welcome in great meetings
- They (disciples of Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura) were unsuccessful because within their minds they were not actually serious about preaching His (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's) cult in foreign countries
- This Krsna consciousness movement is giving information to the people in general how to make life successful. What is that successful life? To go back to home, back to Godhead. This is not our home. This material world, this is foreign country
- This touring will enhance our prestige for the Krsna Consciousness movement. People will appreciate devotees from foreign countries visiting Vrindaban
- We have created this atmosphere of interest in Krsna in the Western countries, and I think that cooperatively we may work together to increase the foreign tourism in our country of India
- We have received one letter from Cox and King's, one of the world's biggest travel agencies, requesting us to assist them by providing facilities for all the tourists coming from foreign places who are interested in seeing the real spiritual life of India
- When I went to foreign countries, I lived according to the same principle (never attempting to construct mathas), but when Europeans & Americans began to give money profusely, I started temples & Deity worship. The same principle should still be followed
- When Lord Krsna returned to His capital, Dvaraka, the inhabitants began to say, "My dear Lord, if You remain in foreign countries for so long, we shall certainly be bereft of seeing Your smiling face"
- You are arranging for passport for going to the foreign countries and if you will get it, there will be no difficulty to see our temples in the foreign countries
- You have published the first photograph of my preaching in America. It is an historical photograph. Even though I was alone completely in a foreign country, still I was not appearing forlorn. I was confident, that can be seen in my photograph