This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Fearing God (13 P)
Pages in category "Fearing Krsna"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Kamsa thought, "But still I cannot even go out, because my heart is trembling from fear of this boy (Krsna)!"
- King Kamsa was attracted to Krsna because of fearfulness. Kamsa was always fearful of Krsna because it had been foretold that his sister's son, Krsna, would kill him. Sisupala was also always envious of Krsna
- When He (Lord Krsna) plays (His flute), the clouds stop their loud thundering out of fear of Him. Rather than disturb the vibration of His flute, they respond with mild thunder and so congratulate Krsna, their friend
- When Krsna was playing jokes on Rukmini, she feared that Krsna might leave her and became so perturbed that she dropped the fan with which she was fanning Him and fainted, falling unconscious on the floor
- When they still received no reply, the gopis thought, "These plants are all Krsna's maidservants, and out of fear they will not speak to us"
- Whoever causes offenseless living beings to suffer must fear me (Krsna) anywhere and everywhere in the world. By curbing dishonest miscreants, one automatically benefits the offenseless