This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Accepting a False God (2 P)
Pages in category "False Gods"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- The identity of the self as being unconnected with the Supreme Self, the Lord, is also illusion, and the false claim "I am the Supreme" is the last illusory snare of the same maya, or the external energy of the Lord
- There are many persons who create incarnations. They falsely claim an ordinary human to be an incarnation, but this is all foolishness. We should follow the principles of Bhagavad-gita
- These self-made "Gods" cannot answer all these questions very clearly; they are simply satisfied to have become "God" themselves
- This is false claim that brahma-bhutah means one becomes God. No. That means that you come to the light of God
- Those who are before God and who surrender unto Him, cannot be influenced by the deluding energy; they are free from the misconception of "It is I, it is mine," and therefore they do not accept a false God or pose themselves as equal to the Supreme Lord