Explaining to Krsna
Pages in category "Explaining to Krsna"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- He (Akrura) told how Narada had met Kamsa and how he himself was deputed by Kamsa to come to Vrndavana. Akrura explained to Krsna that Narada had told Kamsa all about Krsna’s being transferred from Mathura to Vrndavana just after His birth
- He (Narada) explained how Aniruddha had been carried to the city of Sonitapura, the capital of Banasura's empire, and how Banasura had arrested him with the naga-pasa, even though Aniruddha had defeated his soldiers
- Krsna asked His father, "I am very eager to know this procedure, so please explain to Me the purpose of this sacrifice"
- Krsna continued, "The wonderful explanation you have given of My every word is completely factual and approved by Me. O most beautiful Rukmini, you are My dearmost wife. I am greatly pleased to understand how much love you have for Me"
- The madness of Srimati Radharani was explained to Krsna by Uddhava, who said - My dear Krsna, because of extreme feelings of separation from You, Srimati Radharani is sometimes making Her bed in the groves of the forest, sometimes rebuking a bluish cloud
- The madness of Srimati Radharani was explained to Krsna by Uddhava, who said - Srimati Radharani is sometimes wandering about in the dense darkness of the forest. Thus She has become like a crazy woman
- The messenger concluded, "Now I have explained the awful position of the kings, and Your Lordship (Krsna) can consider and do whatever You like"