Pages in category "Each Day"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- At the end of each day of his life, the universe is fully covered with dense darkness by the influence of time, and then again, during his next day, that self-effulgent lord, by his own effulgence, manifests, maintains and destroys cosmic manifestation
- At the end of each day's fighting, they lived at night as friends in Jarasandha's palace, and the next day they fought again. In this way they passed twenty-seven days in fighting
- Each day Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally went to a village and collected a great quantity of rice and other grains for the preparation of prasadam
- Each day the Lord was invited by a different brahmana, but some of the brahmanas did not get the opportunity to offer Him lunch because the period of Caturmasya came to an end
- Each day, Madhavendra Puri would eat one piece of that earthen pot, and after eating it he would immediately be overwhelmed with ecstasy. These are wonderful stories
- If the devotee can be engaged twenty-four hours each day in devotional service they do not want anything else, not even the happiness of liberation or of becoming one with the Supreme
- In Miami there are so many mangos and coconuts. I am enjoying the dobs from Florida. The orange ones especially are very nice. I am taking one each day
- Thank you very much for selling so many books there. This is very much wanted. Try to sell again more and more each day
- The creation of Brahma and dispersion of the material ingredients are called vikalpa, and the creation by Brahma in each day of his life is called kalpa. Therefore each day of Brahma is called a kalpa, and there are thirty kalpas in terms of Brahma's days
- The most important point is that everyone, especially the leaders, must always stick to the basic regulative practices that I have given, especially 16 rounds each day. So, now what can be done?
- The Prajapati's (Samvatsara's) offspring number 36,000, one for each day and each night in the lifetime of a human being
- Those who are pure devotees do not aspire for any concession, and out of spontaneous love try to engage themselves in devotional service 24 hours each day, 365 days every year, without any stoppage