Category:Does Not Become
"does not become" | "don't become"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Does Not Become"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- A brahmana does not become a brahmana simply because he is a living entity or is born in a brahmana family; he must possess all the qualities mentioned in the sastras and practice the brahminical principles in his life
- A person in Krsna consciousness knows how to use everything in the service of the Lord; therefore he does not become a victim of material consciousness
- Anyone who is fully conversant with all the intricacies of this law of karma, or fruitive activities, does not become affected by the results of his activities
- As by birth only one does not become a high-court judge, so also one does not become a brahmana simply by birthright but by acquiring the necessary qualifications of a brahmana
- Because a devotee is not interested in any material activity, he does not become materially contaminated. He is immediately situated on the platform of transcendental life
- Bhagavan is for everyone. God is God. Just like gold is gold. If gold is handled by Hindu, it does not become Hindu gold. Or the gold is handled by Christian, it does not become Christian gold. Gold is gold. Similarly, dharma is one. Religion is one
- By the will of the Lord, a living being does not become a victim of a sinful act until the act is actually performed. In other ages, simply by thinking of performing a sinful act, one used to become a victim of the act
- Even if the reactions of the subtle and gross bodies are not manifest, one does not become free from the material conditions. Therefore it is wrong to say that a child is as good as a liberated soul
- Even one is situated in a very great dangerous point, still, he is not disturbed. This is such a thing, Krsna consciousness. He does not become disturbed
- If a learned brahmana takes charity from others only according to his needs, he does not become entangled in sinful activities
- If a person does not become meek and humble, all his studies of the Vedas and Puranas and his vast knowledge of the sastras are simply outward dress, like the costume of a theatrical artist dancing on the stage
- If one simply sticks to the religious formulas and formalities but does not become elevated to the position of love of God, he is considered to be a chained animal
- Krsna does not become the direct spiritual master unless one is fully trained by His representative spiritual master
- Krsna said, "A person who does not become abominable in the eyes of great persons cannot be condemned enough, and his refusal to give charity is lamentable throughout his whole life"
- Krsna says to Arjuna, "This science of God, Bhagavad-gita, krsna-tattva..." Caitanya Mahaprabhu said: yei krsna-tattva vetta sei guru hay. Guru does not become. Guru is not so cheap thing. One must know what is krsna-tattva
- O son of Prtha, do not yield to this degrading impotence. It does not become you. Give up such petty weakness of heart and arise, O chastiser of the enemy. BG 2.3 - 1972
- One does not become spiritual master by his own whims. That is not spiritual master. He must be ordered by superior authority. Then he's spiritual master
- One who enjoys his senses under the Vedic regulative principles does not become entangled in the actions and reactions of his activities
- One who is advanced in knowledge is actually vrddha (jnana-vrddha); one does not become vrddha simply by advancing in age
- One who tries to enjoy the results of his activities becomes bound by the results. One who offers the results or profits to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, however, does not become entangled in the results. This is the secret of success
- Since Maharaja Bali's rebukes were truthful, King Indra did not at all become sorry, just as an elephant beaten by its driver's rod does not become agitated
- Sridhara Svami comments in this connection that by association with material nature alone one does not become conditioned. Conditional life begins only after one is infected by the modes of material nature
- That is the defect of their civilization. Na hanyate hanyamane sarire (BG 2.20). They are taking care of the body, but beyond the body there is something else, which is eternal. Even after the annihilation of the body, it does not become destroyed
- The artist draws a picture of a rose very nicely with all attention and artistic sense, and yet it does not become as perfect as the real rose. If that is the real fact, how can we say that the real rose has taken its shape without intelligence?
- The foolish family man does not become averse to family life although he is maintained by those whom he once maintained. Deformed by the influence of old age, he prepares himself to meet ultimate death
- The king may order hanging of a culprit son of a brahmana, but he does not become sinful for killing a brahmana. Even if there is something wrong with the king, he is never to be condemned
- The living entity becomes conditioned, but the Supreme Personality of Godhead is different because He does not become conditioned at any point
- The spiritual master or the father, he does not become envious. He feels himself very, very happy, that "This boy has advanced more than me." This is spiritual master's position
- The words jnanena na sa lipyate indicate that by following the Vedic principles, one does not become involved in the actions and reactions of his fruitive activities. Everyone is thus advised to act in terms of the Vedic injunctions and not irresponsibly
- There are offenses to be considered while chanting the Hare Krsna mantra. Therefore simply by chanting Hare Krsna one does not become ecstatic
- There is no work that affects Me; nor do I aspire for the fruits of action. One who understands this truth about Me also does not become entangled in the fruitive reactions of work. BG 4.14 - 1972
- When a mature devotee is blessed with material opulence, he does not become affected adversely, for he knows how to employ material opulence in the service of the Lord. There are many such examples in the history of the world
- When one sees the opposite sex, naturally the sex impulse increases. It is said that if a man in a solitary place does not become agitated upon seeing a woman, he is to be considered a brahmacari. But this practice is almost impossible
- Woman is meant for certain activities and man is meant for certain activities. So how this can be changed? Artificially if you change it, it cannot be changed. Then, just like woman becomes pregnant, man does not become pregnant