dispel | dispelled | dispeller | dispelling
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► God's Dispelling (1 C, 3 P)
- ► Krsna Dispells Our Illusion (2 P)
- ► Krsna's Dispels Doubts (1 P)
Pages in category "Dispel"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- If we drink this nectar (bhagavad-gita), very soon the brilliant sunshine of transcendental knowledge will dispel the darkness of ignorance caused by our unwanted material desires
- In the material world, sunshine, moonshine or different kinds of artificial light are required to dispel darkness, especially at night, for by nature the material world is dark
- O conqueror of wealth, Arjuna, have you heard this attentively with your mind? And are your illusions and ignorance now dispelled? BG 18.72 - 1972
- O greatly fortunate and learned brahmana, whether Narayana is partial or impartial has become a subject of great doubt. Kindly dispel my doubt with positive evidence that Narayana is always neutral and equal to everyone
- One can vividly see His glowing complexion of molten gold, which dispels the darkness of ignorance
- The living entities must get free from the superfluous coverings and fully engage in Krsna consciousness. The purpose of the appearance of Lord Caitanya and Lord Nityananda is to dispel the darkness of the soul
- The sankirtana movement has been introduced by Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu just to dispel the illusion of maya, by which everyone in this material world thinks himself to be a product of matter and therefore to have many duties pertaining to the body
- The splendor of their (the Lord's lotus feet) beautiful ruby nails resembles the orb of the moon and dispels the thick gloom of one's heart
- There is no question of darkness where there is light, and Krsna consciousness is the light that dispels the darkness of material sense enjoyment
- Through association of devotees, one is placed in devotional service, and by this service Krsna's activities, form, pastimes, name, etc., become clear, and all misgivings are dispelled. BG 1972 purports
- Thus the doubts of Vasudeva were dispelled - by hearing the words of Nanda Maharaja in SB 10.5.29
- When Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, came, Arjuna's illusion was dispelled. He was thinking, "Why should I fight with my relatives?" Actually the whole world is going on under this conception of "my" and - mine
- When the demon saw his magic forces dispelled, he once again came into the presence of the PG, Kesava, & full of rage, tried to embrace Him within his arms to crush Him. But to his great amazement he found the Lord standing outside the circle of his arms