Category:Describing God's Qualities
This Category contains pages which describe "God's Qualities" or "God's Transcendental Qualities".
Pages in category "Describing God's Qualities"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- A person whose tongue never describes the qualities & holy name of the SPG, whose heart never throbs as he remembers Krsna & His lotus feet, and whose head never bows in obeisances to the Supreme Lord must be brought before me (Yamaraja) for punishment
- After aurally receiving such messages (the holy name and descriptions of the Lord's form, qualities, entourage and pastimes), one should memorize these vibrations and repeat them - kirtanam
- Although the great activities and transcendental qualities of the Supreme Personality of Godhead's various incarnations are wonderfully described, sometimes we are unable to understand them. Yet everything is possible for Lord Visnu
- As the universal elements are both within and without, similarly the Lord's name, form, quality, pastimes, entourage, etc., as they are described in the revealed scriptures, are factually being televised in the heart of the devotee
- The ability to talk can be perfected only by describing the transcendental qualities of the Lord. The ability to work with one's hands can be successful only when one engages himself in the service of the Lord with those hands
- The great sage Maitreya continued: In this way the reciters who were glorifying Maharaja Prthu readily described his qualities and chivalrous activities. At the end, Maharaja Prthu offered them various presentations with all due respect
- The highest perfection of transcendental realization is to take pleasure in hearing and describing the transcendental qualities of the Lord and not in merging into His impersonal Brahman existence, for which the impersonalist monist aspires
- The Lord's name, form, quality, pastimes, entourage, etc., as they are described in the revealed scriptures or as performed in the Vaikunthalokas, far, far beyond the material cosmic manifestation, are factually being televised in the heart of the devotee
- The reciters of these prayers are describing the transcendental qualities of Prthu. These qualities are summarized in the words saksad bhagavan. This indicates that Prthu is directly the SP of Godhead and therefore possesses unlimited good qualities
- The wise man is always very eager to glorify the Lord by chanting and hearing (nama-gane sada rucih), and he is always eager to describe the transcendental qualities of the Lord - asaktis tad-gunakhyane