This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Dangerous Position"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- A small quantity of devotional service can save one from the most dangerous position
- All of human society is in such a dangerous position that to be rescued it must abide by the standard instructions of the Vedas. The cream of these instructions appears in the form of Bhagavad-gita
- At all circumstances, even it's the most dangerous position
- At that time the people in general were in a dangerous position due to an irresponsible king on one side and thieves and rogues on the other
- Dhira means one who is not disturbed. That requires training. In great dangerous position, one is not disturbed, that is not ordinary thing. Therefore the word has been used, dhira. Dhira and adhira
- Draupadi was thinking of Lord Krsna in that dangerous position, and the all-pervading Lord could at once know the dangerous position of His devotees
- I am glad to note that the 24 hour kirtana was going on. It is by your chanting that I am now saved from the dangerous condition. It was very serious
- If an unfit person sentimentally accepts vairagya or takes sannyasa but at the same time remains attached to women, he is in a very dangerous position
- If one is advanced in knowledge, he must always be prepared to sacrifice anything for a better cause. At the present moment the entire world is in a dangerous position under the spell of a godless civilization
- If we give up our own spiritual activities and simply become concerned with the bodily comforts of others, we will fall into a dangerous position
- If we remain pure and teach others purely, then we will achieve all success and the whole world listen to us and be delivered from their very dangerous condition
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is said that even a small quantity of devotional service can save one from the most dangerous position
- Indra said: O great demon, I see by your discrimination and endurance in devotional service, despite your dangerous position, that you are a perfect devotee of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the Supersoul and friend of everyone
- Save the whole world from the most dangerous position
- She (Kunti) was certainly living like a poor innocent animal in the midst of several tigers. Being a devotee of Lord Krsna, she always thought of Him and expected that one day Krsna would come and save them from their dangerous position
- Since an animal such as me has surrendered unto You, who are supremely liberated, certainly You will release me from this dangerous position. Indeed, being extremely merciful, You incessantly try to deliver me
- Sometimes before you told about him participating in intoxication. Then I did not take it seriously, but the same thing is again revived and I am little perturbed. So is it possible to save him from this dangerous position
- Sometimes the great sage Visvamitra had to live on the flesh of dogs in some extraordinary dangerous position
- The charioteer replied, "The enemy all of a sudden struck you with his club so severely that you (Pradyumna) lost consciousness. You were in a dangerous position, surrounded by your enemies. Therefore I was obliged to act as I did"
- The devotees of the Lord are never in danger, but in the material world which is full of dangers at every step, the devotees are apparently placed into dangerous positions, and when they are saved by the Lord, the Lord is glorified
- The fruitive activities of a living entity simply create another dangerous position and oblige him to accept different types of bodies
- The impersonalists think that everything is Brahma, everyone is God, therefore they can do whatever they want; and that is a still more dangerous position
- They are taking risk for Krsna. That is great service. Krsnarthe 'khila cestah. That is one of the valuable service - for Krsna's sake, all kinds of dangerous position
- This dangerous position is dangerous if it does not go away after its appearance for a while. But if it goes away, then it is friend. A devotee's angle of vision being that everything is emanating from the Supreme, danger is not danger
- We are so fool that we are always on the brink of dangerous position... If we don't utilize this life properly, I may fall down again to the cycle of birth and death
- We must take to Krsna consciousness even it's the most dangerous position
- Whatever calamities happen we should take it as Krishna's blessings, as a token punishment for our past misdeeds. That is the observation of a devotee. Whenever he is put into a dangerous position, he takes it as a blessings of Krishna
- When the great sages consulted one another, they saw that the people were in a dangerous position from both directions. When a fire blazes on both ends of a log, the ants in the middle are in a very dangerous situation
- When there is imminent danger, an intelligent person should try to avoid the dangerous position as far as possible. But if, in spite of endeavoring by all intelligence, one fails to avoid the dangerous position, there is no fault on his part
- Whether he could soon be relieved from the dangerous position of materialistic existence. This was not a question personally for Prthu Maharaja