Danger of Death
Pages in category "Danger of Death"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- A devotee is not under the laws of karma. Therefore even a devotee's scheduled death can be avoided by the causeless mercy of the Supreme Lord. God protects the devotee even from the extreme danger of death
- Although the demigods are in charge of maintaining different aspects of the universe, Gajendra thought that they were unable to rescue him. Harim vina naiva mrtim taranti: no one can rescue anyone from the dangers of birth, death, old age and disease
- As advised in Bhagavad-gita: man-mana bhava mad-bhakto mad-yaji mam namaskuru (BG 18.65). This is the only process by which one can be saved from the danger of repeated birth and death
- If you want to stop the danger of death, then you have to understand what is that Absolute Truth. Just like I have given already the example of sunshine. If you come to the sunshine, there is no darkness
- It is impossible to check this wheel of time. This wheel is very exacting because it is the personal weapon of the SPG. Sometimes the conditioned soul, fearing the approach of death, wants to worship someone who can save him from imminent danger
- Material happiness means to have good facilities for eating, sleeping, sexual intercourse and defense. Within this world, the materialistic person lives only for these four principles of sense gratification, not caring for the impending danger of death
- My dear Lord, O Supreme Personality of Godhead, You are the Supreme Soul. If one meditates upon Your transcendental body, You naturally protect him from all sources of fear, even the imminent danger of death
- The greatest danger of life is the danger of gliding down again into the evolutionary cycle of birth and death among the 8,400,000 species
- The wives of the brahmanas who were performing sacrifices gave up their relatives just to satisfy Krsna. This is an example of a wife rejecting a husband who cannot deliver her from the impending dangers of birth and death
- They (activities in the spirit of Sri Isopanisad) guarantee their executor protection from the danger of sliding down into the evolutionary process of birth and death