Culminating in Devotional Service to God
Pages in category "Culminating in Devotional Service to God"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- All confidential knowledge culminates in devotional service. Generally, people are not educated in this confidential knowledge; they are educated in external knowledge
- All these relationships (santa-rasa, dasya-rasa, sakhya-rasa and vatsalya-rasa) culminate on the highest platform of conjugal love (madhura-rasa), wherein all these transcendental relationships exist simultaneously
- The brahmana is the spiritual master of all the orders of society, and thus brahminical culture, culminating in the transcendental service of the Lord, is the basic principle for purifying the soul
- The perfection of this sankhya-yoga culminates in devotional service unto the Absolute Truth
- This department of knowledge (spiritual knowledge of transcendence) is called jnana-kanda, and above this there is the upasana-kanda. The culmination of upasana-kanda is the devotional service of the Lord Visnu