conscientious | conscientiously | conscientiousness
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Scrupulously (13 P)
Pages in category "Conscientiously"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- A conscientious wife should be chaste and should abide by the orders of her husband. She should very devoutly worship her husband as a representative of Vasudeva
- Although the order of his father could not be rejected, the Prince did not welcome it. Thus he very conscientiously raised the question of whether he might be diverted from devotional service by accepting the responsibility of ruling over the world
- As for the maintenance of his family, a grhastha, while earning what he requires for his living, must be very conscientious and must not undergo extraordinary endeavor simply to accumulate money and unnecessarily increase in material comforts
- I am glad to see that you are now conscientiously executing your duty
- If one is fortunate enough to have a good, conscientious wife, he can decide by mutual consultation that human life is meant for advancing in Krsna consciousness and not for begetting a large number of children
- If there are any discrepancies as you say in the temples of ISKCON, they should be immediately rectified by conscientious officers