conjectural | conjecture | conjectured | conjecturing
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Conjecturing about God (1 P)
Pages in category "Conjecture"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- All of them (women) were conjecturing as to who he (Pradyumna) was, for he was so beautiful. Among the women was Rukmini-devi, who was equally beautiful, with her lotuslike eyes
- All the gopis conjectured that Akrura might have come again to fulfill another cruel plan. But they thought, "We are now dead bodies without our supreme master, Krsna. What further act can Akrura perpetrate against these dead bodies?"
- All the inquisitiveness of Maharaja Yudhisthira about the world situation was already conjectured by Maharaja Yudhisthira on the basis of Lord Krsna's disappearance from the vision of the world
- When he (Maharaja Yudhisthira) could not find his uncle and aunt in the palace, naturally his doubts arose, and he conjectured that they had gone down to the water of the Ganges
- When they (people of Kasi) found out that there were earrings on it, they could understand that it was someone's head. They conjectured as to whose head it might be