Category:Complaining about Krsna
Pages in category "Complaining about Krsna"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- All the gopi friends of Yasoda & Rohini enjoyed the naughty childish activities of Krsna & Balarama in Vrndavana. In order to enjoy further transcendental bliss, they all assembled and went to mother Yasoda to lodge complaints against the restless boys
- Although Krsna cheated the young unmarried gopis and made them stand naked before Him and enjoyed joking words with them, and although He treated them just like dolls and stole their garments, they were still pleased with Him and never lodged complaints
- Another day, when Krsna and Balarama were playing with Their friends, all the boys joined Balarama and complained to mother Yasoda that Krsna had eaten clay
- If You (Krsna) insist on putting this proposal to us (the gopis), which is impossible to perform, then certainly we will have to go to Nanda Maharaja and lodge a complaint against You
- If you (the gopis) do not come here and if you lodge complaints with My (Krsna's) father (Nanda Maharaja), I shall not care anyway, for I know My father is old and cannot take any action against Me
- In krsna-lila, Krsna stole butter, and the neighborhood friends of Mother Yasoda complained. Actually they were not complaining, but were just enjoying the bodily features and the fun of Krsna
- Mother Yasoda was agitated by Krsna's restless misbehavior. Her house was full of sweetmeats. Why then should the restless boy eat dirt in a solitary place? Krsna replied, My dear mother, they have plotted together and lodged a complaint against Me
- My (Krsna's) elder brother, Balarama, has joined them (in plotting complain against Krsna). Actually, I have not done this (eating dirt). Take My words as true. Do not be angry and chastise Me
- On hearing this, mother Yasoda caught hold of Krsna's hand and said, "My dear Krsna, why have You eaten earth in a solitary place? Just see, all Your friends, including Balarama, are complaining about You"
- One day while Krsna was playing with His small playmates, including Balarama and other sons of the gopas, all His friends came together and lodged a complaint to mother Yasoda. "Mother," they submitted, "Krsna has eaten earth" - SB 10.8.32
- One resident of Mathura requested her father, She complained that Krsna had completely stolen her mind. In this incident there is a mixture of conjugal love and parental love, but there is no incompatibility
- The elder gopis said, "Now just see how your boy (Krsna) is hearing these complaints. All day He simply makes arrangements to steal our butter and yogurt, and now He is sitting just like a very silent good boy. Just see His face"
- The narration of Krsna's naughty childhood activities would be presented to mother Yasoda in the form of complaints. Sometimes Krsna would enter the house of a neighbor, & if He found no one there, He would release the calves before the time to be milked
- Their (Krsna and Balarama's) playmates complained, "Krsna is leaving us just at the point when our playing is at the summit. Next time we shall not allow Him to leave"